Chapter 32

"What's that on your face?" My mom asked asked as soon as she saw me, I giggled.
"Makeup mom." I said.
"And--" She pulled off my sweater to reveal my sle
"What the hell are those?!" She exclaimed, "is that.. IS THAT AN OCTOPUS?!"
"No shhh." I said, "yes it is but it has a meaning!"
"Of wha-- oh my god you have some across your chest!" She exclaimed.
"It's not that big of a deal--"
"It says Hope Dies!" She said, "what the hell?!"
"Mom, calm down." I said, "I was doing photo shoots the a few days ago and they drew it the tattoo's on!"
"Can't you shower and take them off?!"
"No, mom." I said, "I have tattoos, but the octopus and the Hope Dies tattoo is for a Rolling Stones cover. These tattoos, were just for the cover. Plus, I have to remove it soon--"
"Rolling stone-- Hold on missy. You said you have tattoos, as in real tattoos?!" She said.
"Mom, listen." I said, "their not real. I can wash them off, but you see how it's fading? Yeah it takes time--"
"Where are your real tattoos?!" She asked.
"My arms covered with them." I said, "if you want, I can cover hem with makeup--"
"No i want them remove!" She said, I sighed.
"I brought you soup." I said, "your favorite."

I gave her a while to cool down and eat her soup. When she finished, she turned to me.
"Can I see the Tattoo's?" She asked, I nodded.
"I look a picture of them when I got them done and it was all healed." I showed it to her
The Picture:

"The wolf represents Scott," I said, "the tiger represents you, and for fighting like a tiger

"The wolf represents Scott," I said, "the tiger represents you, and for fighting like a tiger."
"What about the flowers?" We both got teary eyed.
"The flowers represents my Biological parents death, and for me to always remember them." I said, "so one day when I die, I will see them in heaven and show them that they did mean something to me and I didn't forget about them." She hugged me.
"What's this?" She said, "Doesn't that mean Alpha Beta omega?" She pointed to my ring finger.
"Yeah." I smiled and looked down, "it reminded me of someone and I had to get it."
"And who's that someone?" My mom asked, I blushed.
"Stop your making me blush!" I said.
"Is if Derek hale?" She asked, I smiled, "well, he's not your age. He's probably twice your age,"
"Only like... by ten years or something." I sighed, "but if I dated him when he was.. say, about 15.. would you be ok with it?"
"He was 15 a long time ago sweetheart--"
"Answer the question!" I said.
"Sure, is be ok with--" I ran out.