Chapter 37

I went into my fourth period classroom, math. I saw Scott and Stiles. "I think your in the wrong class." Scott said
"What?" I asked, "This is algebra right?"
"Yeah." Stiles said.
"Then I'm in the right class." I said.
"I need volunteers for the board." The teacher lady said, "Leny, Lydia, and Malia." Jacksons ex-girlfriend, Lydia, and the girl that had a cut on her leg when I was fighting those boney things.
I went up to the board and picked up the chalk.  And began to solve the problem.
"So tell me Leny, how is it that a sophomore, is in a 11th grade class?" She asked, I put down the chalk.
I gestured to the board, it was the complete solved algebra equation.
"That's why." I answered.
"Wow." She said, and looked amazed at the board.
"Yeah." I said, "my grandma told me that I had to get all A's and had to learn how to cook if I wanted to join the lacrosse team. And it wasn't easy. Those were my enemies over the years."
"Well, how thoughtful of you grandma. Please sit down." The teacher said.
"Sure thing." I sat down in my seat.
"How did you learn how to do that?" Scott asked.
"I'm not as dumb as I look." I said, "when I'm not out in the world being a murder. And being so blood high I can't remember days or even some months. Studying does a lot for you, you know--"
"Kendra Leny McCall, please come to the office."  I clenched my jaw.
"it's Leny." I growled, that was a real trigger point for me.