Chapter 16

I walked to the field where I saw Jackson sitting on the bench in his lacrosse gear. I previously had put my gear on as well. "So, ready to lose?"
"I'm only here to win baby." I cracked my neck, "we should make this quick. I have to get home to make dinner."
"Fine, first on to five points." He said, "Who's keeping score--"
"I'm here, I'm here!" Stiles ran into the field.
"You've got to be kidding."
"Nope." I picked up his lacrosse stick, and handed it to him. He scoffed.
"You know I'm only doing this to prove you wrong."
"And to see me longer--"
"Cocky much?"
"Just the same level you show me--"
"Is that even a fair fight?" A man came out from behind the bleachers. He had bright blue eyes, so familiar. He had a chiseled jawline, much like Jacksons. Only he had pale skin and black hair, "you know, you being a vampire and all.. hey baby." He went up to kiss me.
"Who the hell are you?" I asked, we crossed our arms.
"How rude of me, I'm sorry." He walked up to me, "remember last summer when you were in Virginia?"
"Uh..." I said.
"Well we met there.. and hooked up... and dated off and on again.." He grabbed my chin and lifted it, "just recently you were turned, correct?" I nodded.
"Your a damn cheater." Jackson said, "I'm not supernatural and you a supernatural being wanted to go against a human."
"I wasn't going to use my powers--"
"To be fair, he's right. Your dead." He said.
"Do you wanna go?" I asked stiles, "I have to make dinner for my mom, Scott, and Derek. Derek's waiting for me at my house. You can come over for dinner if you want Stiles--"
"Oo can I?" The black haired guy said.
"Not Why is Derek's at your house... why is Derek at your house?" Stiles asked.
"He was almost killed."
"Oh. What are you making- just asking. I'm not going."
"Pasta." I said.
"What kind of pasta?"
"Chicken piccata pasta."
"Mm, maybe I'll come- but only- only if you also make cheese cake!"
"Fine--"
"Can I come? I can bring pie." The dark hair guy said.
"We don't know you-- we don't even know your name for that matter. You can be a serial killer."
"The names Damon, and actually I am a serial killer, and so are you." He said, "There's that. Because the only way you feed is by killing your victim- well, severing their heads off."
"What? Ok I think Stiles and Jackson have to go or this will end really badly--" I reached for Stiles arm, but was stopped when Damon God behind him. Damon tilted Stiles head back and grew fangs at the noise of Stiles blood pumping threw his veins.
"Your just like me."
"Yep, a blood sucker." Damon said.
"Let him go!" I said.
"Or what? Your little ass is going to beat me up? I have a hundred plus years on you! Do you really think that you can take me?"
"Well, I'm a trier." I said, "and I don't like to lose." I put my hair up, "as ratchet as this seems, Ima whoop your ass."
"Well let's see how--" I snapped his neck.
"Well at least he's still alive."