part 2

"Well luv," the man began, his raspy British voice breaking the silence, "you kind of just participated in an armed robbery, a shooting, and breaking a few traffic laws. All with a stranger." You rose up in your seat a bit and whipped your head over to look at him. "I did not take part in you shooting my damned boss, and it wasn't my choice to come with you." The man driving chuckled and glanced at you, his cold eyes meeting with yours for just a moment. "Of course ya had a choice. You didn't have to come with me. Could've just ran. Hell, you actually probably could've explained what happened. Bet everyone but'cha bids would've vouched for you. But now, here we sre, drivin' down the freeway, trying to not get caught. I mean, you could go turn ya self in, say you didn't mean to hop into a car with an armed criminal, but I doubt those damn pigs would listen to ya now. They're probably too busy stuffin' their faces with donuts anyway." You scrunched your nose and sat back down. You crossed your arms defiantly and looked out of the window at the cars the two of you were passing as he crossed over into different lanes. "You do have a point, I guess." You growled. But, as much as you hated to admit it, he was right. If you were truly innocent, which you were, why would you have hopped in the get away car willingly? You could've easily stayed at the shop and even described his car to the cops. You sighed deeply and looked down at your knees. Your apron was slightly constricting your deep breaths, so you took it off and folded it and placed it on your lap. "That looks much better, (y/n). That apron made ya look like a mum." He laughed and picked up the speed. You rolled your eyes in response and tapped your foot impatiently.

"Where are you going to drop me off?" The man behind the wheel snorted and glanced at you again. "I'm not getting rid of you. Are ya fuckin crazy? You know too much now. You saw me up close, been in my car, everything." Your heart dropped, and you immediately felt very fidgety. "Then what the hell are you going to do with me? I don't even know your fucking name." He slowed down the car and cleared his throat. You leaned forward and placed your hands on the dashboard to keep balance with your shaky arms. "My name is Murdoc. There, now I really can't let'cha go." You groaned and sunk back into your seat. "You mean like that one bassist in the band Gorillaz?" He chuckled under his breath and slammed his boot down on the gas again. "Sure is, luv. Just like 'im." You rolled your eyes again and slumped over. "Well... you didn't answer my question. Are you going to kill me? Sell me? What?" He didn't look at you but he furrowed his brows. "I'm not bad enough to do anything like that, (y/n). I'm just gonna keep ya with me til' we get the cops off our asses." You shrugged and gripped onto your apron. "Well, Murdoc, since you're going to be keeping me here with you for God knows how long, and I just gave you all of that money, can you get me something to eat?"

Murdoc shot you a cold look and scoffed. "Stopping is dangerous. And I can't leave you alone."

"Go through a drive through, duh." You argued, smirking a bit. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine. How does a burger sound?" You leaned over and planted your elbows on knees, and your cheeks in your hands. You shouldn't be calm, but you were. You still had a knot in your stomach, and you were a bit jittery, but for running from the cops; you were pretty calm. You kept your head forward, but looked up at Murdoc. "What made you decide to steal from my job? It was such a tiny place,"
"You answered ya own question luv," he began, tightening his grip on the steering wheel. "I chose to rob that store because it was small, figured there wouldn't be much business on a Monday afternoon. Didn't really expect to have to use my gun or take a hostage, though." You cocked an eyebrow and turned towards him fully. "You aren't some villain mastermind. I'm barely a hostage. But regardless, why did you attempt to take some guitars?" He slowed down the car as you approached an exit ramp that had a few fast food signs. "My old band turned to shit, wanted to try and start a new one. Blew all my money in Vegas and on this car. And, since stealing kind of worked the first time, thought it'd work again." He shrugged and put his blinker on. "Guess not."

"I guess that makes sense. Doesn't make things right, though..." he scoffed and looked to the side. You shrugged and slumped back over into your former position. "Want a burger, luv?"
"Sure, don't see why not. I don't feel the need to say thank you, but," you stuck your tongue out at him, "thanks Murdoc." He shrugged and chuckled. "That's fair. You're welcome, (y/n)."

The two of you pulled over to a burger place and went through the drive-thru. Murdoc bought you a drink and a burger, which was just enough for you. The only thing that made you a bit upset about it is the fact he used the money he stole from your job to pay for it. You shrugged it off and just ate your burger.

"Aren't you getting anything?" You asked him, taking a drink of your soda. "Nah, not this time. I don't really wanna take off this mask thing I've got goin on," you raised your eyebrows and squinted at him. "Why not? I already know your name and the car you drive, and everything about your face except the lower half. If I wanted to rat you out, I could've easily screamed or something when we went through the drive-thru." He looked over at you and leaned over the wheel a bit more, picking up speed as you two drove onto the highway ramp. "Just a precaution, luv." You groaned and rolled your eyes. "Alright, fine." You looked at the road signs as you sped past them. "Where are we going?"

"Different city, different stores. You may have set me back, but I'm still gonna make that bloody band." He chuckled, but you suddenly got much more anxious. "How long are you keeping me with you?" He shrugged and glanced over to you. "I dunno, probably til I've got this whole band thing figured out. Who knows, maybe you'd like to join or somethin, maybe you won't wanna leave." Your heart dropped. It soon became apparent that you probably weren't leaving this car any time soon. You sighed and sat your burger down on your lap. You weren't hungry anymore.

--

A/N; Hey!! Sorry if it takes me a while to update my fics, I'm only going to have my phone at school and in the mornings for now ): also, I had to delete my smut book just incase my parents went through my phone. But, I'll be making a new one, so don't worry ((: it just won't have the same two stories to begin with. Thanks for your patience, guys!!