Chapter Thirty Three: Wake Up

33 | Jess

                ~*~ Wake Up ~*~

                Cole’s skin was like fire against mine. His bare, soft skin was perfect against my own. I snuggled into his naked body and smiled as he pulled me closer to him. It was as if he felt possessive over me in his sleep. It was something so strange and so pleasant to feel at the same time. I’ve never shared anything so intimate with anyone and now Cole knew all of me. It was such a scary feeling but exhilarating at the same time. I knew sex wasn’t a big deal anymore; at least not to a lot of the college girls I know, but doing it with someone you love, that was something special.

                I couldn’t help but notice how far Cole was coming. He was more of an adult and mature guy than the first time I met him. We both had different experiences that change our outlook on life, and though that sounded cheesy and girly; it was not far from the truth. There was honestly nowhere else I wanted to be but at Cole’s side. He sighed happily in his sleep and dug his face into my neck, causing his hot breath to pant the back of my neck. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach and I tried to relax so I could go back to sleep, but unfortunately I was awake.

                I slowly opened my eyes and couldn’t help the small smile that fell upon my lips when I saw our clothes thrown across my room and the sun bursting through the curtains. There was soreness in between my legs but there was no way I could regret it. Cole may have been cocky about his sexual experience and his touch, but he was never wrong either. I wouldn’t admit that to him of course, but I’m sure with my reactions last night, he didn’t need me to tell him how great he was.

                I knew that I needed to get up and start my day, but there was something holding me back to stay in Cole’s arms. It wasn’t as if I haven’t been in his arms before, it was opposite of that; in fact, I was in his arms so many times that I never wanted to leave. There was something so intoxicating about him I wondered if I was ever going to get sick of him, but as I lay tangled into him, I highly doubted I would ever feel that way.

                I felt him fidget and when his death grip on me loosened, I knew that he was awake.

                “Good morning.” He croaked into my ear. His voice was rough from his deep sleep and it was times like these that I understood what girls were talking about when they talked about a boy’s morning voice.

                “Hey.” I whispered, turning my head around to get a full view of him. His hazel eyes were glittering today and his short hair was slightly sticking out in some places.

                “I know you want a go at it again, but I’m a little sore this morning.” He smirked. Just like that, he ruined a perfectly good moment. I flicked him in the forehead and grabbed the sheets so I could get into the shower.

                “So you’re just going to leave me hanging?”

                “I have to get ready.”

                “Let’s save some water; we’ll shower together.” He grinned wildly. I tried to protest but he had flung up from bed and rushed into the bathroom, and I was too busy watching his perfect butt. His need to shower together ended up taking forty-five minutes longer than expected.

                “I think that if you eat another taco you’re going to be sick.” Cole warned as I shoved my third taco in my mouth. We were already running later than I had planned to be back and since it was lunchtime, I suggested that I would pick up something to eat. Unfortunately, Cole doesn’t exactly agree with my eating habits. I admit that they are not exactly the best, but they satisfy me and I would rather take cake over a salad any day. There was no way in hell I was going to start eating bunny food, and not even a hot boy with amazing sexual skills was going to change that.