Sixty Five

Goddess^^(That's the girl who plays Lucy js lol)
Look at my recent on Instagram! @/_stranger_wheelers_ for info on my 30k celebration<3

edit, 6-26-19: Throwback to 30k😭♥️
Also don't try to look at my Instagram lmao this was forever ago

Mike.

I paced back and forth, my breathing picking up more and more as the seconds passed. Everyone looked at me like I was overreacting as I looked around frantically while still walking in circles.

"Mike, just calm down," Will tried, but I shook my head and lost all patience in that moment. I left our hiding spot, stomping towards the tree. My friends tried to stop me, of course, but I wouldn't let them. This is all a bunch of bullshit, I'm not dealing with it anymore.

"Adrianna, you said she'd be here! What happened to knowing everything? She is not here!" I yelled angrily, and she suddenly appeared behind the redness. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Mike, I do know everything, that doesn't mean I can't be tricked. Obviously what happened is they had a plan to do something, which is what I told you was going to happen. But they changed their mind in a split second, and took action immediately. Not my fault," she spoke nonchalantly, making me even more mad.

"Ok, so what was the new plan?" I spoke through gritted teeth, and she smirked up at me again.

"Make her some big cult leader, lock her in a cell until she's got powers. Then maybe sell her as a sex slave on the black market for a few dollars," she was teasing to a point I couldn't put up with, and I grabbed my hair tight in my hands. I yanked at it so hard, I felt a few hairs being ripped out. Not being able to keep it in, I let a frustrated groan leave my lips.

It may seem like I'm overreacting to everyone else, but do they not realize what's going on? Holly is taken, Nancy goes missing, and El, the love of my life and reason to live, isn't ok. She's not ok, she's not with me.

I left, I couldn't be there any longer. I'm so overwhelmed right now, I just need to escape and let everything out. I haven't let anything out in weeks, I need to let it out.

-

Erin.

I sighed, wiping at my nose and staring at Adrianna with a grimace. She backed fully out from the hole in the tree, turning around to look at all of us.

"Alright, back to work," she ordered, making my eyes turn into slits as I continued to stare daggers into her.

"Adrianna, this isn't safe. None of it is safe. And why would you do that to Mike?" I asked in an angry tone, and everyone looked at me with surprised and nervous eyes.

"Mike is fine, and don't tell me what's right and wrong. I know more than you ever will, get over it," she snapped, and I nearly fought back. I didn't, though, because I knew how it would end. "Now, get back to work. We don't have time for this, only about a day. We-" she cut herself off, turning to Lucy. She was sitting on one of the beds, and looked up at Adrianna slowly. Adrianna had a devious smile, making my stomach churn.

"No, what are you doing?" I asked, and Adrianna walked closer to Lucy, kneeling down in front of her. She looked her in the eyes and smiled, reaching up and holding Lucy's head tight in between her hands.

"You're a weapon, Lucy," she muttered. My heart raced, my hands got sweaty. I looked at Lucy and saw her scared expression. She's terrified, and for the first time in my life, I prayed.

-

Soz for dumb ending and how short it is, I just didn't have the energy to write a bunch more. Next update on Wednesday(: