Six

This is really short(but JANCY) but I'm gonna try to update again(:

edit, 5-6-19: Awh the good old days when I shipped Jancy how cute

Nancy.

I got to Jonathan's house after a very long, refreshing walk. Being completely alone was such a good feeling. I know it was dangerous, but I don't really care. No place is truly safe, anyway.

I knocked on the door loudly and waited patiently. It wasn't long before he swung the door open, smiling widely at me.

"Hey, Nance! What's up? How did you get here?" He asked, looking around. I rolled my eyes, walking past him.

"I walked, and please don't scold me. I was fine. I just need someone to talk to," I rushed out, trying to keep his mind off of how I walked.

"Oh, alright." He shrugged, pushing the door shut and leading the way into his room. "So what's wrong?" He asked, kicking some clothes out of the way on his floor. I sat on his bed with my legs crossed, and he soon joined me.

"I just don't feel well at all. Losing Eleven has been hard on me, as well, but no one cares. You lost Will, you must know what I mean." My voice sounded desperate, and I didn't try to change it. I am desperate, I need someone to pay attention to my feelings.

"Of course, yeah. I'm not sure I can help, though. I was a mess." He frowned at me, and I nodded sadly.

"I just need someone to pay attention to how I'm feeling. I also know Mike isn't ok, but he won't talk to me. He avoids me completely. I feel like I'm losing him, as well," I spoke softly, but my voice was seeping with sadness. He heard it, obviously, because he attempted to comfort me. It helped a bit, I'll admit. It just wasn't enough.

"Do you know why he's ignoring you?" He asked, and I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"No, I think he's just sad." I shook my head, and he shook his right back.

"Will was the same way with me. Turns out something was wrong, he finally told me. It's never just nothing." He rolled his eyes, smiling lightly at me. I smiled back without meaning to, he just does that to me.

"So, should I ask?" I squinted my eyes a bit, not believing that would work. He shrugged, making me look at him with annoyance clouding my features.

"Just depends on how he is. Will he give in and tell you if you do ask? I think you should just tell him that you know something is wrong and he can tell you if he wants," he suggested, and I decided I'd just go with that.

"Ok, and how do I deal with Eleven being gone?" I asked quietly, and he shrugged again.

"I don't think you do just deal with it. You find her."

-

edit, 5-6-19: Highkey why do I like the end to this chap? It's actually kind of awesome. Jonathan is actually kind of awesome.