Twelve

I'm really sorry about this chapter.
It's really short, but it needed to be.

By the way, comment if you've caught on to what's going on with Will. (Not my fam. If you comment, I will delete it. Don't test me, I'm ready to fight.)

Mike.

I rode slowly down my driveway, trying to keep a straight face. My pants are making my thighs burn, they're rubbing too much. But I have to deal with it, I just hope they don't start bleeding. They did that last night because of my jeans.

I rode slowly to Lucas's house, getting used to the feeling pretty quickly. I rolled up to his driveway, where he was arguing with Dustin and Will. Max was standing next to Dustin, her arms crossed. I hurried when I saw this.

"Guys, what's going on?" I called out as I got closer, and everyone turned to look at me. Lucas pushed passed everyone else, approaching me quickly.

"We need to find Erin! Everyone is just sitting around, she could be dying!" Lucas yelled, and I frowned at him.

"We need to find lots of people, Lucas," Dustin spoke sassily from behind him, and I saw Lucas's face scrunch up in anger.

"We do need to find Erin, you're right." I nodded, and he thanked me over dramatically, breathing out his words loudly.

"Yeah, Mike is right." Will nodded, making Dustin look at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell, Will? Two seconds ago, you were on my side!" Things are getting weird now. I felt weird, at least, and for many reasons. I slowly got off my bike, trying my hardest to keep a straight face as the denim slid across my open skin.

"Mike, you really should bandage that."

I froze. My heart sped up immediately, and my head started pounding. How?

"Max, what're you talking about?" Will spoke up then, making everything more painful. I squeezed my eyes shut, wishing I could just disappear for good. Where's the Demogorgon when you need him?

"He cuts his thighs, you know that, right? That's why you never suspected anything. It's easy to hide and no one suspects a thing. Clever, really, except he doesn't know how to properly care for them." Tears were falling now, I'm close to sobbing.

"What? Mike!" Will yelled, but I was on my bike and pedaling away. I couldn't see well, my tears were thick and rushing down my face. How did she even know? I've told no one.

I pedaled home as fast I could, glancing down at my legs.

My pants are soaked.