33

Dan felt a cold rush go down his spine. All of his agenda in fixing things was full. Incredibly full, and just a new feeling to break down some feelings towards himself wasn't okay. He needed to punch someone.

He walked down the hallway and slammed the nearest person into a locker.

"What the hell man?" Pj said dropping his books.

Okay maybe he didn't need to do that. Everyone stared in shock, but carried on afterwards.

"S-sorry. I'm in a bit of a twist with everything happening in my life a I really needed that."

"Whatever man, do what you want to do, just not on me."

"Sorry."

His day carried on by making mistakes and constantly apologizing. Such as the mishap that occurred while the Howell family was having dinner.

"Dan, honey, can you pass me the salt."

Dan flung it to her mother like it was nothing. It hit her forehead.

"Shit, sorry-sorry! Fuck-sorry!"

"Um, it's alright dear, now please just-head on to that party of yours."

Dan turned back at the big bruise his mother had on her forehead and the face of exclamation his father had.

Dan was tired and needed rest but that wasn't going to happen soon. It's going to get worse.
-
Dan walked up to Thomas' front door and knocked.

"Hello Danny. Come in."

"Hey, Tommy?"

Thomas just laughed and made his way through all the people to enter the kitchen.

"Well, now that your here, the party is complete."

"Hah, thanks."

They stood in silence despite the loud music around them. The sound of people just laughing and having a great time made Dan feel a little mad. He turned and saw PJ, he was talking to Calvin, PJ was laughing and motioned Calvin to Dan. Dan quickly faced Thomas.

"Um, listen Thomas, I kind of wanted to talk-"

A loud beeping noise interrupted him, Thomas turned to his phone alarm and at the crowd of people "Placed everyone with your lovers and whatnot, it 11:48, get ready for the kissing."

Thomas turned back around and Dan was gone.