10

Surprising enough, Dan didn't go to school the next day. He felt his entire reputation depended on it. Luckily for him, PJ was always there.

"Dan I don't understand why you just don't face everything like a man. Give yourself some respect." PJ said patting his back.

Dan faced him and just realized what he was doing. He really was avoiding everything. But he just shook those thoughts off.

"Not that I matter." Dan said looking down at his white converse. PJ looked at him and felt like slapping him. They both know that he is worth more than anything.

"Where are we even going, Dan?" PJ said finally looking away from Dan.

"The park." Dan said.

"Why?" PJ said.

"Because I just wanna." Dan said.

PJ sighed because he knew that Dan didn't like outdoors, or children, or anything in particular. But Dan was always the one to question.

When they got there, a bunch of toddlers with their mom's were running around. PJ saw a swing set and ran to it. Dan just stayed their, watching. He looked around at everybody. Dan felt confused, he sat down and felt dizzy.

"Are you alright?"

Dan looked up. He saw the one and only, Phil Lester. Dan then suddenly felt nauseous. Of course, PJ was watching from afar, enjoying every minute of it.

"Um, yeah." Dan mumbled.

There was awkward silence, and realization that, the Phil Lester, skipped school.

"Listen, Dan, I really am sorry for everything that happened yesterday. I don't know what got over me. I just really care about what's right." Phil rambled on.

"Its okay, I guess." Dan said, suddenly feeling little bit more relaxed.

"Anyway, I came to give you this." Phil said reaching in his bookbag, that Dan suddenly noticed was right beside him.

He pulled out the flower crown and (unnecessarily, mind you) placed on top of Dan's head. Dan was blushing as Phil moved a strand of hair out of his face.

Dan looked down to the ground and Phil just rubbed his arm.

"Here you go, Danny." PJ said now facing them and handing Dan an ice cream cone.

"Uh, thanks." Dan said taking it, he was now confused why PJ was grinning like an idiot.

Phil sighed deeply and stood up.

"Well, bye Dan and PJ." Phil said waving at them.

"Bye." Dan mumbled.

PJ then sat next to Dan and rose an eyebrow. He nudged at him, but Dan wasn't even paying attention. He was just watching Phil walk off.

"Stop staring at his ass, Daniel. Your ice cream is melting." PJ said.

Dan then felt the sticky liquid dripping on his finger. Dan then dropped it and wiped it on PJ's shirt.

"What the fuck? That was perfectly good ice cream, and my t-shirt!" PJ said staring at him in shock.

Once again, Dan wasn't paying attention. He was just thinking about Phil.

A|N
Pacify Her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words.

Bleh I've been to lazy to write anything. Ugh

Gorgeous ^^^^^^^

Gorgeous ^^^^^^^

Beautiful ^^^^^^^

Beautiful ^^^^^^^