3

Dan had made these sort of bets with PJ, but for some odd reason he never found himself enjoying this one.

By the time lunch came around, Dan was a mess on legs.

He couldn't think of a way to 'bully' Phil.

Dan walked into the cafeteria and sat down at his regular table outside.

PJ was already there eating a sandwich with another book in his hands.

"Aren't you gonna have lunch." PJ questioned.

In honest opinions, Dan wasn't hungry after the bet.

"Uh, n-no." Dan said.

"You seem to be really stressed out with this Phil thing." PJ said taking a sip of his water.

"What? Me? Stressed Out? I'm so dun with you PJ. This is really easy." He said rubbing his neck.

"Sure." PJ said rolling his eyes.

"For now I'm gonna bully someone else." Dan said getting up.

He went over to another table.

PJ looked up at Dan.

"Out of all the mother fucking people." PJ mumbled to himself.

PJ quickly got up and went over.

"Oi, Kendall!" Dan said.

"Wha-" Chris felt a sharp pain in his chest.

Dan punched him three times until PJ got there.

"Jeezus Christ Dan, leave him alone!" PJ said getting in front of Chris.

Dan sent a suspicious look to PJ then backed up.

PJ turned back to Chris a began to help him up.

That is until Dan pushed him into Chris and they both fell on top of each other.

They locked eyes.

Dan noticed this and scoffed and walked away.

They both stood up after a while.

"Thanks PJ." Chris said rubbing his arm.

"Your welcome, I'm also really sorry that my douche bag friend did that." PJ said.

They stood there in silence, like if there car radio was stolen, until the bell rung.

PJ caught up to Dan in the hallways.

"I find it hard to hide it, but I think I might have a crush on Chris." PJ sighed.

Dan then replied by saying the one thing that will be on his tombstone,

"Ugh."

Dan headed to class and took out his books.

He then started to act quickly at the sight of Phil entering.

He book his books down and put his feet on his desk 'trying' to 'act cool'.

But failed completely as his legs slipped off and Phil wasn't even paying attention.

Suddenly a student comes past his desk dropping many of Dan items that were on his desk.

Usually Dan would punch the kid, But he decided to pick everything up.

As Dan was on the ground picking up everything, he looked up to find the most prettiest eyes Dan has ever seen.

Although he couldn't put his finger on what was going on, but he knew he was enjoying it.