28

Dan didn't have much energy to get up the next morning. Like usually, he had only gotten up to get food. But he didn't do much after.

He heard a knock on his door, "Dan?" It was his brother.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" He walked in and shut the door behind him.

"Nope." He was lied down on the bed, he stared at the ceiling.

Adrian laughed a little bit, but then stared at Dan. "Did you know your girlfriend is dating Harry Styles?"

Did slowly sat up, "What?"

Adrain sighed, "Clearly you haven't been on social media, but," he took his phone out, "Its all over the news that a mystery girl, Susa is dating One Direction's Harry Styles."

Dan froze, then shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay. I'm okay, I mean I haven't seen or talked to her in like 2 weeks so..."

"I wouldn't be okay, have you been doing good?"

Dan stared at Adrian, Adrian looked back and then squinted his eyes. "Is that a hickey on your neck?"

Dan touched his neck, he grabbed his phone and put it on camera. His neck had at least 3 love bites.

Adrian narrowed his eyes, "I though you haven't seen your girlfriend in a while?"

"I, uh, haven't?"

"Okay, I'm not going to question, but okay." Adrian left Dan's room.

Dan sighed, his life couldn't be anymore fucked up.

He didn't know what to do, or what to say. He just layed their and felt like sleeping, but that's not what he was going to do.

He had to get up and straighten his shit, he had to get one thing fixed after the other. He needed help. And he knew where to start.

He grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, hey Charlie, it's Dan."

A-n
Short but still good,,,,