26

PJ had already ran into the house when they got their, Dan honestly knew PJ was just pure utter bullshit. Phil opened the door for Dan, they walked in and went into the basement, yet to notice the complete creepy silence. They made their way to the basement and saw no one in there.

"Ugh, I'm tired of this weird shit!" Dan began to walk into Vincents kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Phil asked, "Dont you wanna find them."

"No, not really, Im getting food." Dan said.

Phil rolled his eyes, then giggled at Dans remark and how careless he is. Phil followed.

"How come you're so careless on how hard your friends work for you?" Phil hopped on the kitchen counter. Dan began to laugh, like, really hard. Phil shooted him confused looks.

"Oh, you're serious? Uh, I don't really think they work hard on me. To be completely honest, I've worked hard on keeping them, as friends." Dan rubbed his neck, he grabbed a coke from the fridge. "Do you want one?" He motioned Phil a coke.

"Nah, could you get me a drink of water? My lips are kinda chapped from that car ride." Phil said. (They never end, dø they.)

"Sure." Dan tossed him a waterbottle.

"Where do you think they're at?" Phil said twisting the cap off.

"I dunno, just hiding?" Dan said sitting down.

"Wanna look for them?" Phil said.

"No, I'll let them look for me." Dan crossed his legs. Phil hopped off the counter, he looked at Dan straight in the eyes.

"Come on, Dan. It'll be fun. I think thats the whole point of them hiding." Phil grabbed his hand and dragged him out his seat.

"Ugh fine. Where do we look for them first?" Dan said blandly, he tried so hard not to focuse on the fact that he still holding hands with Phil.

"Why dont you tell me?" Phil said smirking.

"Don't do shit like that, Lester." Dan narrowed his eyes at him, Phil looked back at him. Dan began to feel flustered. "Let's look in the backyard." Dan quickly said.

They walked outside in the darkness. Then lights came on. Like, those Christmas lights.

"Wow, we have stranger things to do than looking for these twats, lets blast-" Dan turned around. "Not so fast, lets look around." Phil pulled him closer.

They little white lights twinked beautifully, Dan thought, but didn't say. He saw Phil admiring them as they were the best things in the world. While Dan admired the best thing in  the world.

"Actually Dan, I rather stay here and look at these lights." Phil said looking back at Dan.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure." Dan coughed at stared at the ground. His legs began to get weak, not only because they were just standing around, but the reason that Phil was so beautiful to him.

They heard a rustling noise in the bushes. Joe Sugg popped out of it, well, rolled out of it. They both quickly turned around and separated hands.

"Hello, don't mind me, bye!" Joe ran away into the Vincent's house.

"What the hell?" Dan said, he turned back to look at Phil. Then saw PJ and someone familiar, run across the yard. Similar to where Joe was going. Dan took notice and struck pain inside him. He knew what was going to be done. And he hated it.

Dan grabbed Phil's shirt collar and slammed him against a brick wall. He balled his fist and raised it in mid-air. "What the hell, Dan?" Phil said.

Phil's mind goes confused and scared, all of his senses are telling him that Dan is going to punch him in the face and he is still pinned on the wall with Dan's other hand on his collar. He didn't even know where to begin to think, or do. Dan stares into his eyes, full of anger, but regret. It swirls all back to anger. Phil notices.

Phil raises his hands up into Dan's cheeks and he connects Dan's face into his, crashing their lips together and their nose bumping in the process. His lips are tightly locked and so is Dan's. He can feel Dan's body tensing up, his grip on Phil's collar loosens and his fist is forgotten. Then there is movement. Not movement from Phil, but from Dan. Phil felt Dan's mouth opening and his wet tongue traveled on his bottom lip. Phil hesitantly moves his mouth open and Dan's tongue enters Phil's mouth almost immediately.

Dan quickly shoves Phil away and his face heats up. Phil took his chance to run.

A-n
Ha gay,
I'm starting on a new story (yes a gay ship) I dunno which one tho so can you guys help? Like I either want, joshler, ryden, frerard, Larry, Ziam, or tronnor? Comment plz