9

They slammed the door open and mumbled swears to each other as they headed back to their class.

"Danny, c'mon, it's not so bad, before you know it suspension will be over." PJ said patting Dan's back.

Although Dan wasn't really paying attention, he just needed something to get his mind off of thing.

Dan took off his flower crown and threw it on the ground and ran.

Not even sure why, PJ ran after.

However, Phil picked his flower crown up and frowned at Charlie who was currently exhausted for the events that have happened.

"Babe, you really didn't have to do that. I feel really bad." Charlie said leaning his head on Phil's shoulder.

"Its alright, I mean suspension isn't so bad, I guess." Phil sighed as he examined Dan's flower crown.

Charlie and Phil then held hands and walked off to class.

--

Dan had to soon figure out why he's in a garbage bin watching anime, why his loyal friend is looking for him.

He then got a notification

Pjsuxpeni: where tf r u?

Me: idk in a bin

Pjsuxpeni: ...

Me: what?

Pjsuxpeni: BIN CHILD

Pjsuxpeni: anygerardway I'm coming for u so where r u?

Me: i think the way around the park, idk

Pjsuxpeni: a blue bin?

Me: nah a rainbow gay one. YES A FUCKING BLUE BIN WHAT OTHER COLOR WOULD IT BE?

Pjsuxpeni: idk? Black? Green?

Me: ugh whatever

That's when the bin that Dan was currently began to fall on its side causing Dan to fall out and hitting his head.

"What the fuck?" Dan said rubbing his head and crawling out of it.

He looked up to find his green eyed friend smiling at him.

"Wow I always knew you were trash." PJ laughed. (A/N Phil trash 1#)

"Shut the fuck up Peej. I fell in here while running and felt like why try to get out?" He said standing up and dusting himself.

"Okay, well, I'm just happy you're okay." PJ said bringing him into a hug.

"Ugh I fell like shit." Dan said breathing into PJ's neck.

"Yeah and you smell like it." PJ said.

Dan looked up and rolled his eyes.

"I'm kidding." PJ said kissing the top of his head.

A|N
Soz I didn't update yesterday my v gay friend found out his boyfriend was aromantic and he didn't really know what to do so I had to help him out. Ugh they ended up breaking up which sucks. Anyway since I didn't update yesterday, I'm doing a double update.- Matsunoki