32

If their is one thing Dan truly enjoys, it's smiles on people's faces because of him. Seeing a smile on his friends and families faces as they open presents that Dan had given them. It just warmed his heart. A reminder that his life is forming together once again. And his productivity.

But days after, nothing necessarily seemed as happy anymore.

Dan walked out his house, he was fidgeting on his phone when he was stopped by someone. They bumped into each other.

"Oh, uh, Thomas?" Dan was beyond confused, he hasn't talked to Thomas after that fight that he had with Calvin, and their someone heated makeout.

"Uh, hi? I got you these flowers." Thomas held out a small bouquet of flowers.

"Thanks, I haven't talked to you in a while." Dan was a little greatful. He never really understood the meaning of giving flowers to anyone but he took it a thought.

"I knew your not going through the best right now but I just wanted to check up on your cute little self."

Dan scrunched his nose, cute?

"O-okay?"

"Also I'm having a New Years party tonight and was hoping you could come?"

They began to walk together. Side by side, in rhythm as Thomas tried to keep up.

"Oh, yeah, sure I think I'll be able to make it." Dan possibly wasn't sure he was able to make it. Dan scratched the back of his neck.

"Sweet! See you then." Thomas said.
He placed a kiss on Dans cheek then walked off.

"Weird, Thomas spoke to me like if he had feelings for me." Dan laughed, then stopped.

Dan almost dropped his phone, oh no.

Oh no no no no no no no no no Thomas has feeling for you. I thought he would understand that I was venting towards him that night. It didn't mean anything?

Dan felt bad. And pretty stupid. However none of this was in the way of spreading into a big issue.

He'd have to fix this soon.

A.N

Sorry I'm a horrible writer that never updates and just writes utter bullshit and I can't keep my life together 👩🏽‍🌾 I'll just become a farmer instead.