27

(Plz re-read chapter 26, I changed a few things )

Dan went full on mad, he hated himself and PJ. Mostly himself.

Dan stormed inside and saw everyone basically standing in awkward silence. He heard fingers tapping.

"Hey! Birthday boy!" Caspar Lee said breaking the silence, while holding vodka. Then PJ and someone, walked in.

Dan took the vodka and drank it while and lunged at PJ.

"I fucking hate you!" Dan began to tackle him.

PJ knew he was much stronger, so he just let Dan have his moment. It was mostly baby punches to him.

"Woah. Chill the fuck out!"

Dan turned around.

Calvin smiled.

Then Dan lunged at him. He was basically 'unstoppable.' Or mainly people just didn't want to stop him.

"Alright, alright." PJ separated angered Dan from Calvin. Calvin was still smiling. Dan took another vodka shot.

"How could you do this PJ?" Dan then felt his words slur. PJ just sighed, "because I am a friend of you both, and want to fix this."

Dan turned to look at Calvin. He was still smiling. Another vodka shot. "Stop, smiling, Faggot..." Dan tried to slap him.

"Dan, stop. I thought this was going to be better than expected. Where's Phil?" PJ looked around.

"He kissed... the...daniel." Dan was basically intoxicated by this point. "What are you saying?" PJ put his hand on his shoulder, Dan flinched, Calvin laughed. Another vodka shot.

"Stay out of this Vail!" Dan really wanted to cry.

Everyone at this point had been completely embarrassed and a little confused.

"Dan, we really need to talk, actually." Calvin said.

"Nope. That's over, it's cancelled. You were suppose to be dead-" Dan looked at Calvin.

"You were suppose to not hurt me!" Dan once again felt like crying.

"Dan you just need a moment to breath, let's talk about this." He tried to touch him but Dan pushed him away.

"I hate you, and everyone." Dan was now crying, PJ soon felt like crying. Dan looked up and saw everyone in a depressing state.

"I need some alone time, please."

Dan ran outside and sat in the grass. He picked and pulled at the flowers out there. It was dark, so he actually really wasn't sure what he was pulling.

"Dan?"

Dan turned around quickly, it was Thomas.

"Oh," he hicupped, "hey."

He sat in front of him. "Are you okay?"

"No." Dan looked down.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Thomas looked at him.

"Yeah." Dan said.

They stayed in silence, "Are you gonna talk or?"

"Oh, right-um," Dan looked up in the sky and sighed.

"It all started when I was 14," Dan turned and looked at Thomas, Thomas smiled, "Calvin and I were best friends, like no lie my ride or die kind of friend. We always hanged out 24/7 and told each other our secrets. I even named my dog after him."

"So he was the ying to your yang?"

"I guess, anyway our adolescent hood revolved around relationships, friendships, and somewhat our grades. I always had the best of luck, I got a girlfriend, I had the most friends ever, and I was even an average A student. But Calvin on the other hand, wasn't. He didn't have that much luck. He wasn't very attractive to the girls at our school, he really only had one friend and that was me, and he was failing most of his classes."

Dan sighed.

"This went on for 2 more years, I always tried and tried to help him, but nothing really improved, most girls went out with him because I would ask them too, he always got a chance to hang out with me and my friends but, he always was discluded from us, and of course his knowledge began to slowly work. He became stress, at home he was dealing with family problems and it lead to depression. Then it all wrapped up to suicidal thoughts. I kept on trying to help him. I gave him tutoring sessions and I tried everything to make him happy. It put me in so much pain that the depression got to me as well. Then one day he left me a text message saying his suicide note. I cried and ran to his house. But when I got there no one was there. It looked like if they had moved out. I cried, and became really depressed because I actually thought he died. My life began failing too. My grades went down, my friends stopped hanging out with me, and my girlfriend had dumped me. I was devastated. Then, about a year ago, someone had skype called me, it was Calvin. I was thrilled and extremely happy, I just didn't even know what to think. He said that his family problems got resolved and that interfered with him moving away. He said that he thought it would be funny to just say he died. He was laughing in front of my face, and bragged that he had a girlfriend and that he was supposedly friends with celebrities and was heading to college soon. I couldn't even believe him. I just wanted to forget him. And it comes back to here. I don't want to see him, my life is basically depressing because of him. I just get so angry when it comes to him."

Thomas looked at him, he pulled Dan's face to his and...well kissed him. Dan wasn't surprised, he also didn't care. He needed to let everything out. They kissed more and more, but it never really stopped. Dan just wasn't in the best of moods to deny.

A:n
In honor of the tatinof movie here's this long ass chapter that I didn't proof read. Oops, anyway yes leafy and shit blah.

 Oops, anyway yes leafy and shit blah

Cry with me children