15

Charlie started breathing heavily. He felt Phil's arms around his waist, but don't people usually enjoy these kind of things? Then why did it feel so wrong?

Charlie's mind began to race. He wanted this so bad, but another half of him felt uncomfortable. He felt confused, his stomach began to flutter. And not in the good way. He felt anxious.

"Are you sure you w-want to do this?" Charlie asked.

"Of course I do." Phil said in a deep tone. Phil began kissing his jawline.

Charlie knew if this went any further, he'd break. He knew it all along, but he felt insecure. Because what kind of person in the world doesn't like sex? They will never fit in society for sure.

Phil began to take off Charlie's shirt. They kissed more and more. But he felt something...different.

Charlie soon couldn't help it. He pushed Phil off his lap. He stood up breathing heavily.

"Wha-what's wrong?" Phil said standing up.

"I-I can't." Charlie began.

"What? What do you mean you can't." Phil said very cautiously.

"I can't do this Phil! I just can't." He said on the verge of crying.

"What can't you do?" He said now shaking.

"I'm asexual!" Charlie now tears streaming down his face.

"What?" Phil said now himself close to crying.

Charlie felt weak, but that soon changed because he ran.

He ran away, not even caring if he had a shirt or not.

Phil had stopped everything he was doing and sat on his bed.

He felt like a complete jerk. He was basically forcing Charlie into this, this, thing that wasn't right. Phil just wanted to make every moment last. Even if it meant losing there virginity.

Then more guilt came upon Phil as he realized that he didn't chase after. He began to panic. (Atthedisco)

He didn't know what to do.

Should I run after? No, he'll probably just push me away. Should I just text him?

Phil took put his phone. He could barely unlock it with his shaky hands. He felt some what scared.

To Charlie: I'm extremely sorry Charlie, I really am. Why didn't you tell me?

From Charlie: I was afraid.

To Charlie: of?

From Charlie: losing you before it was even time for me to move. I felt like you would hate me, because in honest opinions, no one likes an asexual. I'm a freak

To Charlie: Charlie, I love you. I always will, even when you move. I love you just the way you are. Even if you are asexual, you are perfect. It's just the way you are. Being asexual doesn't make you a freak. Nothing makes you a freak. I will never hate you, no matter what you do. (Unless you murder my family) And for your information, I love asexual people. I love all people. Especially you. I just feel absolutely ignorant for trying to have sex with you. Absolutely.

From Charlie: I love you Philip Micheal Lester

To Charlie: ily2 xxx

A|N
Sure Philip

Also guess who's goin to 'The 1975' concert? Dissss Gui