34

Dan had ran upstairs into the balcony.

He stared at the amount of trash was lied upon Thomas' yard due to the partying. Yet he felt comfort that everything was not as in place like he was in life.

He heard someone walking behind him, what he expected was Thomas or (with a small hope) Phil, he faced Calvin.

"Hey Dan."

"Oh boy, does the fucktard want to ruin this beautiful sight for me just like he did with my life?"

Calvin looked upon the sight, "Dan there's trash everywhere, the fuck you mean 'beautiful sight.'"

Dan stayed silent.

"I really did fuck up your life didn't I?"

More silence.

"Dan, can I please say something."

"You just did."

"Why didn't you bother to tell me that I was doing everything wrong with my life before it just blew up?"

Dan turned to him, "I had no way to."

Calvin's eyebrows rose, "but you were my best friend, couldn't you have tried? Real best friends would help one another-"

"Real best friends would've known better."

It was Calvin's turn of silence.

"Listen Cal, I knew you knew better, you can't place this upon me, you should've looked at every angle before you began to make your own decisions. This isn't something you can fix in a snap. You don't know how difficult this can turn into, you were my best friend. We had everything together. I just really want that back."

Calvin looked at Dan, no tears where in sight but it definitely could use some.

"Maybe we can try to get it back."

Dan looked back at Calvin.

"I'd like that."

Calvin looked at his phone, "Hey its 12:00! Wanna kiss?"

"How about no." Dan laughed

"I know, I'm only playing with you." Calvin nudged him.

"Lets bro hug instead."

"Too late man, it's 12:02."

"Shut up." Dan pulled him in for a hug.