17

To Dan, it seemed pretty clear that he was unloved. Even my family doesn't love me, was a thought that anyway ran through his head. He paced around his kitchen.

"You really need to stop thinking to much about this, it could effect your brain forever."

"Shut the fuck up Vincent, you philiphobe." Dan said glaring at him.

"It's not my fault that no one is good enough for me." Vincent says fiddling with his hair.

Dan narrowed his eyes at Vincent, "You edgy little fuck."

"Whatever, I'm thirsty." Vincent said getting hoping off the kitchen counter.

Dan felt insane, he couldn't do anything. Then his head popped an idea.

"Susa!" Dan exclaimed.

"What?" Vincent said turning around from the fridge as he held a coke.

"I could go out with her! I've always had a small crush on her and I'm pretty sure she does too. I'll just date her as a distraction from Phil, then it'll be easier to bully him." Dan said.

"Dude, that's fucked up." Vincent said taking a sip from his beverage.

"What?" Dan said as if he didn't know what he meant.

"Don't do that, you'll just hurt her and yourself." Vincent said.

And possibly Phil, Vincent thought.

"I don't necessarily care, plus, if Susa gets hurt, she has you." Dan said crossing his arms.

"What!? I'm not necessarily straight either." Vincent said.

"Yes, but you can just act like you like her. You're sweet and kind, you also have the looks." Dan beamed trying to convince Vincent to help him around with this situation.

"Well y'know I am quiet the charme- Stop!" Vincent said furrowing his eyebrows together,

"Come on Vincent, we've been friends for a long time." Dan said.

"I don't really count 3 years a long time." Vincent said swiftly.

"Please? I'll give you my Twenty One Pilots tickets, they're coming next month?" Dan exclaimed.

Vincent grinned, "Okay fine, but I'm making no promises that I have to be with her forever if you do break her."

Dan smiled and took out his phone, He dialed Susa's number.

"Hello?" Susa said.

"Hey, Susa." Dan said.

"Oh hey D-Dan, what's up?" Susa said unsteadily.

"Um, I was kinda wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" Dan said.

"Yes! Of course! Uh, I mean sure, yeah, ok." She said.

Vincent rolled his eyes as he heard her remark.

"Alright, bye babe." Dan said hanging up.

"You are fucked up in the head." Vincent said.

A·n
I'm bringing shame on your cow and fish if you don't know who Susa and Vincent is. Jk, Susa is @ harryharder on instagram, and Vincent is Iamcyr on YouTube. You should check them out.
Down below is one of Vincent's videos