13

Phil's feelings for Dan were rearranged from time to time. They never stayed on one feeling, but often were evocative. Even though he lately had thought about Dan, they always got distracted by Charlie's remark on him.

The thing was, that Phil had a wonderful mind and personality. It always tended to help in a horrible situation. Or even in a sad one. It always seemed to help. Always, or so he thought.

His day started with giggles and cuddles from Charlie. And it was soon to end with the worst news he could even imagine.

"What?" You could hear it in his voice. It cracked and sounded close to crying. He stomach dropped.

"Two weeks from now." Charlie said taking a hold of Phil's hand.

Those words stabbed Phil like a knife. They hurt more than anything, at least emotionally.

Phil brought him into a sincere hug. One that meant he loved him. Which was basically a hug that Phil gives Charlie often.

Wet sobs came upon Charlie's shoulder. Phil didn't care, he just wanted it to last.

Phil's mind raced, 2 weeks. Silence filled Phil's room and thoughts battled in each other's mind. Phil got a spark in his head.

"No." Phil said standing up.

"No?" Charlie said.

"We are going to enjoy these 2 measly weeks with everything that we love to do! We will enjoy these weeks, because damn, I'm in-love with you Charlie." Phil said.

Charlie smiled, but it faded as he realized, Phil hesitated to say 'I love you,' but that didn't stop him to say it back.

"I love you, too Phil." Charlie said pecking his lips.

A|N

I'm really sorry this was short, I've had PRObLeMs that are driving me crazy, Plz Help.