chapter 78

Harry's POV.

god damn.

i breathed hard as i continued lifting wieghts.

Lizzy's bitchy teacher said i wasn't allowed inside if i wasn't a student. so i politely waited outside for lizzy, staring inside the glass walls.

but then the fucking gym  instructor said i had to wait outside unless i was working on some kind of machine or lifting weights.

i groan as i lift the gym weights off the floor and into the air above my head.

i turn my head to see Lizzy with a smirk on her face. she gives me a quick wink before she turns and does a roundoff back handspring back tuck.

when she ends she puts her arms above her head with a smile on her face.

i look at her in awe.

she flashes me a bright smile and winks. 

i almost drop the weights on my feet when she i watch her turn a split leap into an aerial cartwheel. a watch the corners of her mouth turn up into an evil smirk as she goes into the splits at the end of the perfect no handed cartwheel. my eyes widen as i gape at her performance.

she walks over to a large narrow blue mat. she steps on the very edge and swings her arms back doing a tumble track, landing in a pool of foam squares. she climbs out and blushes at my stare. walking over to the same blue mat she practices a few back tucks, front tucks, back rollovers, back walkovers, roundoffs, aerial cartwheels. but when she does a 180 split jump my eyes nearly pop out of my head.

i can't take my eyes off her. she does a split leap and lands on the mat in a perfect split. she gets back up and does a straddle jump.

she winks at me as she walks over to one of the balance beams and climbs on top. balancing on one foot and holding her arms out to the sides of her.

she does a switch split leap to tour jette. and again. 

she does a bunch of tricks and by the smirk on her face i could tell it was to taunt me.. and it was working.

she did wolf jumps, a couple sheep jumps, stag leaps, ring jumps, sissone, tuck jumps, jumps with turns, jumps with splits, jumps with legs change to wolf jump, cat leaps, pike jumps, straddle leaps, splits leap, stag leaps, tour jete, etc.  it made my toes curl.

and just to top it all off, she did a switch split ring leap. then.. everything curled.

i cautiously looked down at the bulge stretching out the front of my gym shorts. when i looked back up i could see her trying to hide her face. even from all the way across the room, behind two glass walls i could still see the blush creeping up on her cheeks.

i smirked at her and set the weights down. my arms burn from holding them up that long.

the sweat beads trickling down my bare chest.

i grab one of the towels that the gym generously gives out. i wipe my chest and my lower back. swinging it across the back of my neck and letting it rest there while i pick up my white shirt from the bench and slinging it over my shoulder.

i walked out of the gym and walked across the small hall to the gymnastics room. i open the door  only to be shooed out by the lady that shoved me out the door before.

"i'm here for her" i say, pointing to Lizzy.

the middle aged woman looked back at Lizzy and Lizzy gives her a nod and smiles at me.

the lady lets out a small groan. "she's almost done/ you can go sit on the bleachers" she waved me off before she strutted her short fat body to a little girl who she was teaching the stag jump.