chapter 2

I silently sat on the couch. a few minutes passed and I've already sat in every possible position possible.
I'm bored. I thought to myself. I sighed and got off the couch.

slowly making My way towards the kitchen I heard Jonas and his silly computer game.

"ooohh"

"oh come on!"

"what!!"

"ahhh"

"how is that fair!?!!"

"ugggghh"

I laughed at his expressions and he glared at me. "go away, you stole my cheeto". he said trying to pout like a five year old.

"I'm sorry Jo. forgive me?"

"I dunno..  can I trust you?"

"well, I wouldn't. but that is your choice"

we exchanged intense looks and after a few seconds we were both bursting with laughter. once we calmed down I spoke again,

"anyways, I just came back to say that..." I paused and choked out a fake sob, "our brave little soldier is.." I paused again and now Jonas' eyes were wide and his mouth was hanging open, "he's... M.I.A." I slapped my hands over my face and let out giant fake sobs. I was trying my best not to laugh and I know Jonas was too.

"does the government know what happened to him? where he is? is he okay? who captured him? oh lord! why does all the bad things happen to the best soldiers!" he said dramatically.

"no, I'm sorry".

He bowed him head and wiped away a fake tear. "I can't believe Gertrude is missing! out of all my Cheetos, my favorite one had to go! why, oh why?! why, Gertrude? why!?!!"

I giggled. I couldnt help myself. he's was being so gosh darn dramatic it slipped out.

"Lieutenant James! this is nit a laughing matter! one of our finest troops is missing! this is a tragedy, not a comedy!!"

"I know" I bowed my head. "you wanna know what is though" I laughed evily.

"what?"

"I'm the one who killed him!"

Jonas gasped. "MURDERER!!!" he jumps off the stool he was sitting on and runs towards me. I scream and begin running towards the living room.

He chased me through the whole house, when we reached the kitchen again I grabbed yet another cheeto.

"Hey Jo!" I yelled. he stops running and his eyes dart from mine, to the cheeto I'm holding up in the air.

"NO!! NOT KEVIN!!!!" he screams and sprints towards me. I yelp and run around the counter while putting the cheeto in my mouth.

right before I swallow he tackles me to the ground and pins down my arms and legs.

"I've got you now!" he said.

"oh yeah?"

"yeah!"

"well guess what!"

"what?"

"I still have Kevin!!" I open my mouth to show him my evidence and he closes his eyes and scrunched his nose.

"come on Liz! That's nasty!!"

"hey Jo? how much do you hate bad breath?"

"huh?" he asked but before he could understand what I meant I sent a big breath straight you his nose. he coughed and tried to fan away the smell but it only made it worse. I swelled the rest of the now slimy chip pieces and almost threw up while it was running down my throat.

once it was down I shook off the disgusting experience and laughed at Jo. "you are one evil little girl!"

"I'm not that little!"

"oh yeah you are! I'm barely putting ant if my weight on you and you still can't move"

"what does being little have to do with strength?"

"absolutely nothing but I didn't have a better explanation so I just made that one up".

I squirmed and tried to wiggle out from under him but he was right, I was too weak to move. Jo was tall and buff so he weighed half ad much as me. I know lots of girls wish to be small like me but it's not all that great. I mean, sure, there ate it's advantages but most of the time being little just means being weak.

I felt lifeless under Jonas. I couldn't move, I couldn't push him off if me, I could barely speak. I didn't know what to say or do.

I wanted to get out from underneath Jonas and I couldn't get him off myself so there was only one thing to do...

"HELP!!"

"shhhh!!"

"H-". I'm cut off by Jonas' hand covering my mouth.

hey guys! sorry it's so short. I know I promised it would be good and long but I got this chapter mixed up with the next chapter.. maybe even the one after that. not sure yet. but it will happen and it will happen soon! I may not be able to update this weekend. I got a lot of things going on!! I would've written more on this chapter but know super tired and I have school tomorrow. ily all! goodnight (: