chapter 41

that was weird right?

how did he know hunter was here?

why didn't he answer me?

what is he hiding?

the questions are endless. but the one i want to know the most is.. 

what is so bad that he has to hide it from me?

i thought we were best friends. we use to tell eachother everything. why is this all changing now? what happened between us that changed everything? .. oh yeah.

one: he kissed me.

two: he asked me out nad kissed me again.

three: he warned me about hunter but i screamed at him and ignored what he said to find out that i was a complete idiot and if i just listened to him then we could be tangled in eachothers arms in his bed, sleeping soundly. all i had to do was listen to him and the last week of my life would have been turned in a completely different direction. but no. i had to be the bitch that fell for the handsome jock that seemed so sweet at first but turned out to be a douche that used your trust and secrets against you. i can't believe i let all this happen. 

why does it have to be this way? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i crawl back through my window after sitting in the complete darkness, except for the moon and the stars, for a few hours. 

i go over to my bed and crawl onto the top. not bothering to get in the blankets. the little throw blanket is enough.. for now. i'll probably wake up with my toes blue. but i'm too tired to care about that right now.

i look over at my nightstand where my clock should be; but it's not there. i wanted to know what time it was so i could see how much time i would get of sleep. but my clock's not in its place. 

. . .

oh well. i shrug and snuggle up in my tiny blanket. tucking my knees next to my chest so my entire body (inclucing my head) is covered by my black blanket that doesn't even cover my eight year old neice's body. i'm going to wake up as sore as ever.. but i'm too tired to care. i just need sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LIZZY!" 

"LIZZYY GET UP!"

"WE'RE LATE!!"

"GET UP!!!" 

i slowly crack open my eyes and look from face to face of the three girls that looked terrified.. and dressed.. sexy.. ish.

emily had on the outfit she showed me yesterday.

amanda had a wide-strap, black tank top with the one direction logo in big white letters loosely tucked into short.. really short cuttoff purple shorts. and a white snapback, with a purple rim, hanging backwards on her head.

jennifer had an outfit similar to amanda's. she had on a tank top identical to amanda's except it was white with black letters and her shorts were the same except they were burgandy. and she had a burgandy beanie. 

they had converse that matched the color of their shorts.

"get up!" emily says.

"we're late!" amanda says.

"we need to leave now!" jennifer says.

"what?" i ask. "why didn't my alarm go off?". i look over to my night stand.. my clock's not there. 

my eyes widen and i look at jennifer "what time is it?" i start to panick.

"10:15!"

i look at them with a blank expression. "are you freaking serious? i was statring to panick! what the hell is wrong with you guys! scaring me like that!" 

"you said you would be at my house around 8" emily says.

"i did. i know.. but i didn't get much sleep and my clock.. where is my clock?" i say we all look around the room and when i remember my eyes dart to the spot on the wall.. it all comes back to me. 

"shit" i say and they all look at me. "my clock broke" 

"how?"

"long story" i say and i walk over to my closet. emily steps in my way. "what?" 

"remember what i said? .. you are not wearing any of your clothes. it is not acceptional" she said.

"sorry. i don't remember a lot of last night. i'm trying to forget all of it"

"was your night really that bad?"

"yes" 

"i'm sorry sweetie. now let's get you all prettied up for the beautiful boys that we'll be meeting today" she says and she guides me over to my desk chair. i sit down and she walks across the room to a bog doufle bag. she sets it on my bed and dumps everything out.

clothes, make up, hair brush, curling iron, straightner, bobbypins, hair ties, shoes, etc. 

she sorts everything. leaving the clothes on the bed, putting the shoes neatly next to eachother on the floor in front of the bed, make up and hair stuff on my bathroom sink. 

she turns back to me. "let's get started, shall we" she says with a wiked smile. 

dear god