0

*Listen to the music while reading*
Taehyung
I tiptoed out of my room, where all my friend lay asleep.
"Pfft."
I couldn't stop laughing as I unlocked the door labeled, "DO NOT OPEN WITHOUT GOD'S PERMISSION!"
I folded my huge white wings as I walked through the door, into the bright light. I saw the clouds below me, and felt free once again, as I flew down into the human world, where perfect people wait for my mischievousness to take action.
"Hmm," I thought as I tapped right below my lips. "What kind of problems should I cause today?"
I took out my AngelPhone and tapped on the PeopleTracker App. I scrolled through all the people that were having peaceful lives.
1. Kim Seo Hee
- one husband and two daughters
"Yawn," I sighed. "Boring."
2. Lee Do Min
- Girlfriend; won the lottery
"Hmm." The corners of my lips curled upward as a million sneaky ideas came to mind. "This guy will do."
________________
"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

I flinched as God threw a fiery glare at me.

"How could you yet cause another problem to the human world?"

"It wasn't my fault this time, I swear!"

"SILENCE!"

I jumped as God's voice bellowed across the heavens like the sound of Notre Dame's bells. Man, I love that movie.

I was thinking about The Hunchback of Notre Dame when God snapped me out of my thoughts of Disney.

"You made the man who is called the luckiest person on Earth, lose ALL his money and BELONGINGS!"

"Well, at least I let him keep his girlfrien-"

"YOU MADE HER GET INTO A CAR ACCIDENT AND GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!"

God slumped back down into his marble throne as he rubbed his forehead with a sigh.

"This cannot continue any longer! I have warned you not to mess with human lives!"

"Well you should try it out, it's actually pretty insteres-"

"THAT'S IT. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS MISCHIEVOUSNESS!" God pointed at me with his gold staff. "I WILL SEND YOU DOWN TO THE HUMAN WORLD AND REMOVE YOUR WINGS SO THAT YOU CANNOT FLY BACK TO HEAVEN."

"But..."

"I'M NOT FINISHED!" God shouted in a voice that almost made me fly away. "YOU MUST STAY DOWN AT THE HUMAN WORLD AND HELP THE UNFORTUNATE FOR 790 YEARS, AND WHEN YOU ARE WORTHY ENOUGH TO COME BACK TO HEAVEN, I WILL GIVE YOU BACK YOUR WINGS."

"But why?" I asked, pouting my lips. "I don't WANT to help those pathetic mortals! I don't want to!"

I collapsed to the ground hitting the ground with my fists and feet.

"NOT IN MY KINGDOM!" God zapped me with a light brighter than this author's future. (^^ )

"AUGH!" I groaned as I felt a horrible pain across my shoulders.

I screamed as I heard a rip in my back, and was thrown into the air.

There, I saw my two elegant wings... not attached to me.

"No. NO. NO!"

I started swinging my arms and legs in the air, trying to get back to heaven, and back to my wings that I was so proud of.

"No..."

I closed my eyes, hoping that this was all a dream.

That this was all a dream.

_______________________

I awoke with a sharp pain in my back.

"Argh." I felt my shoulder and retracted my hand almost immediately. "Ow!"

What did I do to deserve this? I thought as I felt a tension in my throat.

I started sobbing quietly, but I hadn't noticed the place I was in until a tear rolled off my cheek.

I felt...cold. I hadn't felt anything so horrible before. Heaven had always been so warm, soft, and happy.

I wanted to go back, but I knew I couldn't.

I was in... a forest. I had heard about forests, but what was this white fluff covering the grounds everywhere?

I was about to grab some and taste it when a circular object popped right in front of my face.

"AHH!" I fell onto the white fluff and jumped up right away when I realized it was the source of the coldness in the forest.

"Kim Tae Hyung!"

God's face came up inside the circular object.

"How are you doing so far? Isn't it...cold?"

"GIVE ME BACK MY WINGS!" I shouted at God, eating popcorn as I stomped my feet.

"...No."

"AUUUUGH!!" I jumped up and down, causing the wind to blow the fluff in my face. "PfFFT BLARG!"

"PAHAHAHA!" God laughed, causing popcorn to fly everywhere inside the circular object. "Ok, so I just came down here to tell you the things you need to know."

"Whatever. HMMPH."

"Ok. First, don't eat the 'white fluff.' Humans called it 'snow,' but it's actually my dandruff," God stated, as I quickly dusted off the white fluff I was about to taste. "Hmm. Haven't washed my hair in years. Satan keeps hogging the bathtub."

"WHAT THE HELL, MAN?" I shouted, getting grossed out. "EWW!"

"HEY! You'll get Satan angry. Second, your name is Kim Tae Hyung in what this place will be South Korea," God said, filing his nails. "I'm too lazy to make you another name, so just bear with me."

I blew my bangs out of my face with a pout.

"When are you going to give me back my wings?" I asked, sulking.

"Are you deaf, child?" God sighed. "I said I'll give you back your wings in 790 years when you're worthy enough!"

"Why 790 years?"

"I dunno. That number just came up to my head."

I looked at him with disbelief. This was the God I had worked for? What?

"Oh, and Third, I decided to be generous and let you keep your powers on Earth. But you are NOT allowed to use them for mischief."

"How do you know I won't?" I stated, smirking.

"Because your back will have a tremendous pain if you do. Like this."

I suddenly felt a big discomfort on my back, feeling like something was scratching the hell out of me.

Then if stopped, and I let out a huge gasp.

"Like that."

"Ok. I won't cause mischief." I said quietly, unable to breathe.

"The first person you'll have to be a 'guardian angel' to is a boy named Ahn Jaehwa."

"Ugh. Fine. Fine. Fine."

I suddenly saw a bright light flashing onto my face. I covered my eyes as I felt like I was lifted up into the air and moved to another place. It was time to start my mission. It was destiny.

I had to go where fate wanted me to go.

_______________________________

Sorry if this Prologue was really bad :( I'll make it longer next time if you guys want! There will be a lot of flashbacks and some flash forwards. Thanks for checking out my story! TO BE CONTINUED>>>> (^^ )

Don't forget to vote! - Joo^^