Pokemon School #157 ~ March To War ~ Part One! + I'm Sorry....

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Gary's POV

I wasn't going to waste my time standing around letting jeopardous attacks hit me and Shota, so with my arm I struck it forth commanding Umbreon to use Shadow Ball. My aggressive voice struck fear into the Team Skull members as his face turned upside down in horror. Shadow Ball made contact with Druddigon creating a thick, fluffy cloud created by the explosion.

This was the perfect time to exploit our chance to escape, so I grabbed Shota's right wrist and dragged him towards the door ditching the smoke covered skull member. After a few minutes of running down flights of stairs and long hallways which felt more like a few hours, we came to a sudden halt just outside a transparent door which had a large exit sign above it.

Gary and Shota hid behind either side of the door along with their trusted Pokemon. They would occasionally poke their heads out into the open believing that the pair would eventually find a safe opening to pick and take advantage of.

Shota: What's are plan of action?

Gary: We continue to wait for the perfect opportunity. Once we've found the sweet spot we'll make our getaway.

Umbreon: Um! Umbre!

Gary: What is it Umbreon?

The Moonlight Pokemon jiggled its head notifying his trainer about something outside. At this point Gary was rather eager to inspect what his Pokemon was screaming about, so quietly, Gary slid his face against the metal side next to the diaphanous door, poking his right eye around the tight corner.

The Kantonian's jaw collapsed in consternation as a few droplets of sweat rushed down the side of Gary's face. Effortlessly noticing the nervous wreck beside him, a slight crack of confusion expanded across Shota's face, puzzled to why Gary was acting weird.

Shota: W-W-What's wrong?.... Gary?...... Gary?!

Gary ignored Shota's apprehensive comments, and instead detached the remaining five Pokeballs from his belt holding two in his left hand, and the three leftover in his right.

Gary: Is Grovyle the only Pokemon you have?

Shota: No.... Why?

Gary: Take a look.

Directing his eyes beyond the transparent door, Shota gasped in shock as his twinkling eyes widened at the sight of an ocean wave of Team Skull grunts with Plumeria standing out in front like a glistering beacon.

Gary: Are you ready for this?.... Because we need to give it our all if we're going to get out of this.

Shota: I'm with you. It's going to be risky, but we're trapped and there is no way out.

Gary: Okay, I'm going to count down from three...

Shota: Mhm.

Gary: Three.... Two.... One.... Go!

Ejecting from their hiding spaces, Gary and Shota prepared their remaining Pokeballs while Grovyle and Umbreon ran in front. Proceeding through the door and into the wilderness, the diminutive escape group ran eventually ran into the blockage of grunts.

Gary: Shota! Now!

Shota: Right!

In sync, Gary and Shota tossed all their Pokeballs into the tedious grey sky. Adding up to six, the Pokeballs split open revealing six large Pokemon at Gary's and Shota's disposal.

Preparing for a mini all out war, Gary and Shota along with their Pokemon roster consisting of Umbreon, Blastoise, Electivire, Nidoking, Pidgeot, Arcanine, Grovyle, and Salamence stood before twenty Team Skull Grunts led by their almighty leader, Plumeria.

Plumeria: How cute. You think your weak pathetic Pokemon can take down all twenty one of us?.... What a shame. Guzma previously would of jubilant with two new recruits. However, now you've broken the rules and attempted to escape.... Well, we'll have to punish you.

Gary: I think you've got it all wrong clown face. I won't be losing to the likes of you. No way!

Plumeria: Grrr, you annoying brats! Just think. I was very close to offering you an option of surrendering. Oh well.... Skull Grunts! Unleash your Pokemon and let them wreak havoc upon these children!

Conjoining their voices, the male and female grunts replied with a sturdy "Yes madam!", followed by twenty one Pokeballs releasing groups of Druddigon, Salazzle and Gumshoos.

Plumeria: Attack all at on-

Alain: Charizard, Flamethrower!

From the far reaches, Charizard zoomed in from the right with Alain on its back unleashing its wizardry Flamethrower.

End Of Chapter 157 Part One

Author's Note: I would like to say sorry to every single one of my readers. Since the start of 2017 my efforts and desire to keep daily updates of Pokemon School have been absolutely terrible. I feel ashamed of myself because before 2017 hit I would update Pokemon School with fluent chapters consisting at least 2500 words minimum. Nowadays I've missed days, supplied you guys with short chapters and put a silly reason behind it regarding why the chapter is short.

I just feel like that I'm not putting in as much effort into Pokemon School as I would like to. Don't get me wrong I really do love writing this story. I really enjoy it and I know many of my readers have stopped reading because they're waiting for Ash's Return Arc. It's their choice, I won't stop them, but I would really like to say sorry to each and every single one of you for my poor efforts in 2017 towards writing fan fiction. I hope you understand and forgive me.

Today's chapter is short and I'm going to be honest, I didn't really feel like writing today. Something was bothering me, and I have no clue what it is, but I still wanted to bring a chapter out today.

Anyway.... Remember to favourite, comment, follow if you're new. Sorry for any mistakes, I hope you enjoyed and stay awesome!