Pokemon School #49 ~ Ash's Explanation!

Sorry for the very late update! I've been really busy with school, but I should be back to normal! anyway sorry for any mistakes, enjoy and stay awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash was dashing through the forest, pushing away loose branches, ducking underneath broken logs and even jumping over large cracks in the ground.

Ash's POV

Pikachu... Serena... Gary.... They're all depending on me! I need to find and then save all three of them... I moved here only a month ago and I've got my friends and relatives caught up in dangerous things like this... I think after all this has been sorted I think I'm going to take a break, but for now saving my two best friends and the girl of my dreams is my top priority!

Ash was running even faster because of how determined he was to save the ones that needed saving, but Ash couldn't help crying, large waves of tears began to roll down the side of Ash's face, this caused him to stop running complete and collapse on to his knees.

Ash's POV

I'm sorry!.... I'm sorry to Serena, Pikachu and Gary for getting them captured! I'm sorry to Trevor, Shauna, Tierno, Shota, Clemont and Calem for getting them involved in this... And I'm especially sorry to Hau.... I was a complete jerk! I shoved him over when he had an broken ankle, but I did the worse.... I told him to.... no! I forced him back to Alola! Thanks to me Hau is now angry and unhappy with me... He's returning to Alola with large amounts of hate for me.....But for Hau I will find my old self again and I will save the ones I love!

Ash wiped the tears on his face with the black gloves on his hands and then stood back up with his hands clenched into fists.

Ash: Time to stop the Pokemon hunters for good!

Ash grabbed the front his hat with his right hand and pulled the peak all the way round so it faced behind him, his long black Raven hair collapsed threw the gap of the hat and over hanged in front of his brown hazel eyes.

Ash: Let's do this!

Ash began to run again at a steady pace, he wasn't going to give up until he had Serena in his arms, Pikachu on his shoulder and Gary eating his food again.

Ash has been running for a long ten minutes until he stopped in the middle of an opening, it was too dark to even see in front of him, so Ash quickly pulled a Poke ball off his brown belt and tossed it high into the air.

The red ball split in half and released a dazzling white light which hit the ground which revealed Charizard.

Charizard: Char!

Ash: Hey buddy! You feeling okay?

Charizard: Char!

Ash: Everything is fine! I'm still looking for Serena and Gary, but Pikachu got recaptured...

Charizard: Char!

Ash walked over to his large friend and patted him on his large orange nose.

Ash: Don't worry, we will find Pikachu again!

Hunter J: Or he will find you!

Ash: Huh!

A slim white figure slowly appeared from out of the trees, she stood opposite Ash and Charizard on the other side of the opening.

Charizard: Charrr!

Charizard moved its large right foot one step in front only to be stopped by Ash, he threw his arm in front of Charizard to stop him in his tracks.