Pokemon School #21 ~ A Champion Surprise!

Ash stayed round Serena's for the night but he left around 4am to go back to his so he could get into clean clothes, he left Serena a note, returned all his Pokemon and picked up Pikachu who was still sleeping.

Luckily enough Ash had the keys for the front door, he walked in and laid Pikachu down on to the sofa, he went upstairs and had a shower but it was only 5am so he thought he would take a nap because school didn't start till 8am.

Pikachu: Pikaaachuuuuu!!

Ash: Ahhhhh!

Ash fell of his bed after being shocked by Pikachu's thunderbolt.

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash: What was that for.

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu pointed towards the clock hanging up on the wall.

Ash: Ahhh it's 7:45! I've only got 15 minutes to get to School!

Pikachu: Chaaa.....

Ash: I'll use Charizard!

Ash and Pikachu ran downstairs to find out that Delia wasn't anywhere to be found, so they went to the garden and switched Oshawatt for Charizard.

Ash: Hey Charizard! I'm running late again for school... Do you think you could take me to school on your back?

Charizard: Charr

Ash: Thanks! Let's go Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pika!

Charizard lowered his back so Ash and Pikachu could get on.

Ash: Let's go Charizard!

Charizard: Char!

Charizard pushed his feet off the ground and opened his wings out wide to gain speed.

Ash was already 10 minutes late and he just arrived at school.

Ash: Thanks Charizard!

Charizard: Charr!

Ash returned Charizard and ran into school but again, no one could be seen, not even the office ladies.

Ash: Where is everyone?

Pikachu: Pikaaa?

Ash and Pikachu continued to walk around the school and still he couldn't find anyone in the classrooms, the cafe even Sycamore wasn't in his office.

Ash: It's like a ghost town around here...

Pikachu: Pikaaa...

Ash: It's Thursday so I'm sure it's a school day... Just where could of everyone gone?

Pikachu: Pika Pi...

At that moment a loud voice could be heard coming from outside.

Ash: That came from outside! Let's go buddy!

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash and Pikachu ran outside to discover that the loud voice was coming from the battle stadium, the commentator said something which then ended in a lot of cheers.