Pokemon School #95 ~ Time To Move Homes Again!

Today was Monday morning, only two days ago Ash had beaten Korrina to achieve is third gym badge. Once he returned home professor Sycamore surprised him with a visit to his own residence and announced the opening of the school dorms.

Having to move a lot of their stuff, Delia had hire hired a moving truck for Ash, Gary and Hau.

Delia: Boys! It's 6:30 and the moving truck is leaving at 7:30. You have an hour to pack all your things and load everything into the truck!

The boys heard Delia shouting from downstairs, but had no time to reply as they were too busy racing around their bedrooms packing what they needed.

Ash: Hau! Pass me the jacket that's sitting on my bed!

Hau: Sure thing!

He grabbed Ash's jacket and tossed it over to him who was almost finished packing as he woke up earlier than everyone else.

Hau: So I'm wondering how the dorm system will work.

Ash: I can remember the assembly we had a while back about the dorms and I'm sure the professor mentioned something about two people for each room.

Hau: I bet you're sharing one with Serena aren't you?

Blushing to Hau's claim, Ash turned his face away from Hau and checked his suitcase to see if he had enough clothes to last him a few weeks.

Ash: I think I need to go shopping at some point...

Hau: Don't change the subject!

Ash: Fine....But me and Serena sharing a dorm will probably happen.

Hau: Of course it will happen. You two are a couple and I'm sure Serena wants to share one with you anyway.

Ash: What if she want's to share one with Mallow or Lillie?

Hau: You don't have to worry about Mallow. She promised to share one with me as I am younger than all of you so she took the responsibility of looking after me.

Gary: And you don't have to worry abou Lillie taking your roommate either!

Poking his head around the bedroom door, Gary smirked at Ash who was still blushing because of Hau's claim.

Gary: You're not shy about sharing a room right?

Ash: What?!... Of course not! What kind of silly question is that?!

Hau: But Ash...

Ash: What?!

Hau: You're blushing...

Ash: Huh?....

The raven haired boy pressed the back of his right hand onto his left cheek. He could feel his cheeks burning up so he snorted and ran into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Gary: Well... That was dramatic... Oh! Hau!

Hau: Yeah, what is it Gary?

Gary: You're going for your next gym badge this weekend in Cyllage city right?

Hau: That's right. My team is coming together quite nicely so I wanted to test my strenght again and challenge the next gym. Why?

Gary: Mind if I tag along? I only have one gym badge and I can't let Ash get any further after winning his third the other day.

Hau: Sure... I understand the competition between you and Ash, so just knock on my dorm door at 8:00 and we can go.

Gary: Great! Well I need to get back to packing my things. I've only packed my underwear, socks and Pokemon related things..