Pokemon School #134 ~ Welcome To The Pokemon School!

Jessie: Prepare for trouble!

James: Make it double!

Jessie: To protect the school from devastation!

James: To unite all students within our campus!

Jessie: To announce the updates of precaution and safety!

James: To extend our rules to the Exeggutors above!

Jessie: Jessie!

James: James!

Jessie: Security Rocket, protect at the speed of light.

James: Hide now, or prepare to fight!

Meowth: Meowth that's right!

The trio posed dramatically as Ash stared with his jaw scraping the floor in shock to seeing Jessie, James and Meowth again since the last time he saw them was back in Unova after the massive brawl between Team Rocket and Team Plasma.

Ash: You have got to be kidding me...

Samson: Ah! The campus security guards!

Ash: Saaaaaay what now?

Samson: These magnificent three turned over a new leaf by abandoning their evil ways to become a big help filling in the security roles within the campus!

Ash: You can't be serious right?

Samson: Of course I am Ash! I wouldn't be Horseaing around about this topic.

Ash collapsed to the ground anime style hearing Professor Samson's famous puns, but the emergency bells were still ringing gifting the Kantonian's ears a stinging pain.

Samson: Jessie, James! What's the story behind this ruckus?!

Jessie: Sir! We believe that we don't know sir!

James: We had just finished our lunch break sir!

Meowth: A scrumptious meal it was too!

Samson: Oh bother... This was Onixpected. However, we need to stop the alarm going off before everyone loses their ability to hear.

James: Yes sir!

Jessie: Leave it to us!

The mysterious trio bounced away around the corner leaving Ash star struck as he was wondering about what had happened to the evil bunch that would follow him around from region to region trying to capture Pikachu for their boss.

Ash: What can we do Professor?

Samson: We need to find Professor Kukui, Pikachu and the other students to make sure there safe.

Ash: Where would we find them in such a big place?

Samson: Whenever an emergency bell activates, everyone within the school grounds must assemble outside on the Tauros race track enabling a better student count for the teachers to check if everyone has made it out safely.

Ash: That makes sense to me. So we head out to the Tauros track?!

Samson: Right!

Continuing to ignore the pain in his entire body, Ash pushed himself to run as fast as he could dashing through the corridor until he hit a three way junction.

Samson: Hey Ash! Do you even know where you're going?!

Ash: Huh?.... Oh. That would help if I did.

Samson: Take the hallway on your right, but wait up for me since I'm an an old Machamp these days.

Ash: Oh boy...