Pokemon School #60 ~ Mending A Broken Start!

Gary finished his first Alolian breakfast and followed Hau out of the room into the long white hallway.

Gary: So where exactly are we?

Hau: We're in the central Pokemon centre.

Gary: Central Pokemon centre? Does that mean there are more than one on this island?

Hau: Bingo! On Melemele island there are five Pokemon centres spread out island.

Gary: That's a lot of Pokemon centres for such a little island...

Hau: Little island! Are you kidding me Gary!

Gary: What?.. The island is tiny right?

Hau sighed at Gary's response, but he could understand why the Kantonian was underestimating Alola.

Hau: Once you get an aerial view of Alola, then you can judge how big the islands are.

Gary: Well it's a good thing I have Pidgeot!

Gary went to grab Pidgeot's Poke ball from his belt, but then remembered that his Poke balls were no longer attached to his belt.

Gary: Oh! How could I forget?!

Hau: Forget what?

Hau stopped walking as he watched Gary hit himself on the head with the palms of his hands.

Gary: I'm so stupid! Hau!

Gary dashed over to Hau and placed his hands on Hau's shoulders.

Hau: Erm... Gary? What's wrong?

Gary: My Pokemon! Where are they?!

Hau: Erm.... You see... I don't actually have them.

Gary: What?! Then where are they Hau?! Where are my Pokemon?!

As Gary confronted Hau about his missing Pokemon, Lillie walked round the corner with a rather tall man who was wearing a white lab coat and dark shades, he wore a white hat with grey shorts and his sandals where pure green.

Lillie and the man saw Gary picking Hau up by the collar of his shirt, but Lillie immediately interfered when she looked at Hau's petrified face.

Lillie: Gary! Put Hau down!...

Gary: Huh?!

The two boys instantly turned their heads towards the direction of where the soft voice came from.

Lillie: I said put Hau down Gary!

Gary: Fine! But I want my Pokemon back then I'll be leaving!

Hau: You're leaving?...

Gary loosened his grip on Hau's shirt letting the green hair boy fall to the ground hitting his bottom.

Gary: I reason why I came to Alola was for some personal reasons! Not for messing around!

Lillie gasphed in shock, the boy she had just met had turned from a sweet and loveable boy to an angry and frustrated young man.

Lillie: Then what are you doing here then?! You clearly have more important stuff to do then talk to us!

Gary: Huh?....I'll leave once I have my Pokemon back! Now!

The man in the lab coat walked over to Gary and placed his right hand onto Gary's shoulder then look down at the Kantonian.

???: Gary?

Gary: What do you want?..

Gary sighed in frustration, all he wanted to do was get his Pokemon back and then find Shaian to make things right with her.