Pokemon School #39 ~ A Weekend Like None Other!

Ash was laying down on his bed in the room that him and Hau are staying in while they travel with the battle pyramid.

Hau was packing all his stuff then looked over to where Ash was relaxing.

Hau: So Ash? Your decision, are you certain about it?

Ash: Of course I am! Why wouldn't I?

Hau: Well I'm happy for you!

Hau packed all his stuff up and made his way to the exit.

Ash then sat up on his bed and began to think back to all the moments he's had with Serena, Shota, Gary and many more.

He then shook his head and stood up, he walked over to his suitcase and left the bedroom and headed towards the exit.

At the exit stood Hau with all the frontier brains.

Brandon: What took you so long?

Ash: I was just relaxing that's all...

Ash rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment only to notice Anabel looking upset.

Ash was about to speak her until Brandon slapped his hand on Ash's back.

Brandon: So my boy! I hope you enjoyed your stay! It was a real pleasure seeing you again!

Ash was too busy rubbing the mark Brandon had left on Ash's back after slapping it.

Ash: I enjoyed it until now...

BrandonD And Hau! It was a pleasure to meet an Alola born! I've never been to Alola myself so I'll make sure to visit sometime.

Hau: It's a great place to visit!

Brandon: Anyway! I bet you two are eager to get out  off this pyramid and back on to the Kalos grounds!

Ash: Yeah! So I don't get slapped again.

Brandon sweat dropped while he commanded Reggie to open the exit.

A large gap began to form in the wall revealing the front of Prism Tower.

Ash and Hau slowly walked out and stood outside the pyramid waving goodbye to the frontier brains.

Brandon: Don't forget! You're welcome anytime!

Ash: Right! I'll catch you later!

Brandon just smiled and walked back into the battle pyramid with the other frontier brains, Anabel didn't even look back or say goodbye to Ash, but nothing could happen between the two now as the gap in the wall slowly covered up and the large structure started to rise and slowly got smaller and smaller as it was getting further and further away from Ash, Hau and the rest of Kalos.

Hau: So.. What now? It's only Wednesday, but we told everyone that we wouldn't be back till Saturday.

Ash: Well then we stay quiet and hidden until Saturday.

Hau: Wait what?

Ash: Trust me! We can surprise everyone over the weekend!

Hau: Okay....

Ash and Hau made their way back home and was greeted by a shocked, but happy Delia.

Delia: Boys! You're home already?

Ash: Yeah.. Brandon didn't need my help anymore so he said we can come home early.