Pokemon School #104 ~ The Test Of Emotions!

*Start Of Professor Sycamore's POV*

Once Alain left the office after our discussion about the student transfer program. I opened the draw underneath my desk and grabbed the student profile folder then slammed it on my desk. I pulled the first page over and the first face I see is Ash Ketchum. It had all the information that the school required for each student such as home address, a qualified trainer, what Pokemon they possess, how many gym badges, princess keys or contest ribbons they have, age, gender and the name of their parents.

I turned to the next page where it showed details about Mallow, then once I scanned through her information I turned page by page reading Clemont, Alain, Hau, Shota and Mairin's profile. Once I finished reading that folder I dragged another folder from the same draw and began flicking through the folder which had Serena, Gary, Lillie, Calem, Tierno, Trevor, Miette profiles along with Shauna's.

After I've scanned through both folders I decided on who would be going to Alola for at least six months. I know I announced that I wouldn't decide until Ash and Mallow returned from the tournament, but I wanted to finalize it quicker than I planned too.

*End Of Professor Sycamore's POV*

Ash: Frogadier, use Cut quick!

Frogadier: Froga!

In his right webbed hand, a long white blade formed as he approached leaving Ramos to quickly reply with an attack.

Ramos: That won't work whippersnapper! Gogoat, Leaf Storm!

Gogoat released a fierce cry as a storm made out of leaves stirred heading straight towards Frogadier who was approaching at a fast speed.

Hau: Come on Ash! You can do this!

Mallow: Don't give up Frogadier!

Ash appreciated the support from Mallow and Hau, but he had to focus more on the battle since Frogadier was the last Pokemon available out of the three he used for this battle while Ramos too only had one Pokemon left.

He was mostly worried about how fast Leaf Storm actually was, so instead of going in with force he preferred Frogadier to stop and act defensive.

Ash: Wait Frogadier! Stand your ground and wait for the Leaf Storm to approach you!

Frogadier: Froga!

Hau: I wonder what Ash had planned.

Mallow: Me too since it's the battle that will decide the overall winner.

Clemont: I'm sure Ash has an idea in mind which will surprise us all.

Mallow: I guess, but I need to learn how Ash battles as we're going to be teaming up soon for the double battle tournament in Sinnoh.

Hau: Don't worry! You'll be fine. Besides, the tournament will be broadcasted on live television so Professor Sycamore told me that hes planning to gather all the students into the assembly hall so we can watch every battle you and Ash take part in.

Mallow: But once me and Ash lose we're out. It's a knockout cup straight from the start.

Feeling a bit worried, Mallow tensed up, but instantly snapped out of her worrisome trance when she felt something grip around her wrist.

She looked down to find Bonnie with the largest grin on her face while pulling on Mallow's arm.

Bonnie: You don't have to worry about the tournament! Just have fun alongside Ash and try your best! If you don't succeed just try and try again!