Pokemon School #141 ~ To Catch An Alolan Pokemon ~ Part One!

December 20th 2016 ~

The first day of the Christmas Holidays started with a burst as Professor Burnet has gifted Ash with five Pokeballs enabling the Kantonian to catch new Pokemon roaming around Melemele island. After his shower, Ash and Pikachu headed out to Hau's house hoping he would join them on their quest for an Alolan Pokemon.

Finally arriving at the front door, Ash lightly tapped the back of his knuckles against the wooden door patiently waiting for someone to answer, but it wasn't long until Hau's mother opened up and presented herself.

Alana: Morning Ash! Its been so long since I last saw you!

Ash: Oh, Auntie Alana! It sure has been a long time.

Alana: I'm presuming you're looking for Hau and if that is the case he'll be down soon from his shower, so why don't you come in a sit down?

Ash: Sure!

Alana took a few steps back allowing Ash to enter the building and as she walked through the doorway he noticed many photos had invaded the wall to the left of him. As he walked further down the hallway he noticed a group photo consisting of five people.

The Kantonian stopped dead in his pave staring at the group photo realising who was in the picture.

Alana: That was taken ten years ago. Myself and Hau visited Kanto to pay a visit to you and Delia along with Professor Oak providing shelter during our stay.

Ash: Yeah, I remember. Me and Hau would play with the Pokemon in the lab all day long while you and mum would continue to hold conversations with Professor Oak all day.

Alana: It was fun visiting other regions ya know, but since then we haven't left Alola due to being so busy.

Ash: Must be tough, but my mum and I moved to Kalos eleven months ago because she enrolled me into a school called Sycamore High, that's how I ended up in Alola.

Alana: Your school introduced the student transfer program didn't they?

Ash: Yeah, you're right. How did you know?

Alana: Hau told me about everything that happened in Kalos as soon as he arrived last week. It was a shocker for my seeing my own son walk through the door, but I was also overwhelmed with happiness.

Ash: He was progressing alright. He wanted to compete in the Kalos League so he started to collect Gym Badges and by now I'm sure he has three.

Alana: I'm not surprised since hes always out and about.

Hau: Ash?! What are you doing here?

The young trainer slowly descended from the second floor greeting Ash and Alana, still surprised by his cousin's appearance, but he wasn't complaining.

Ash: Morning Hau! I thought why not stop by because I'm actually heading out into the jungle outside Hau'oli City.

Hau: Why would you be going there?

Ash: Me and Pikachu want to meet new Pokemon and maybe even catch one.

The Kantonian rubbed his Electric-type partner on the cheek as Hau admired his cousin's efforts to adapting to the Alola life.

Alana: What a great idea! There's no better way of understanding the Alola region then having an Alolan Pokemon on your team!

Hau: Oh, Now I understand! I'm also presuming you want to tackle the trials and island Kahunas

Ash: Well... I was told about them, but I still need to learn more before jumping into action.

Alana: Smart thinking. Besides, getting an Alolan Pokemon on your team will give you a better understanding of the new Pokemon you've never seen before.