Pokemon School #2 ~ Preparing For The Move!

It was the day before the move, the last full day Ash would spend in Kanto leaving everything he grew up with behind. However, helping his mother with the packing wasn't on his schedule as the only thing that could wake him up was the boisterous squawks released by the three headed Pokemon, Dodrio.

Ash: I'm up!... I'm up!

Pikachu: Chaaaa....

While Ash rubbed his eyes clean from the morning tiredness, Pikachu stretched out in all directions receiving the relaxing feeling once his muscles had contracted.

Ash: I forgot all about that Dodrio since I'm always use to Iris and Cilan waking me up. Oh well, at least I manage to make progress yesterday regarding the girl's name.

Pikachu: Pika pi?

The Kantonian would often drift off into his own world, so once Pikachu noticed this effect he began to spark his red cheeks unleashing a soft Thunderbolt attack upon his daydreaming trainer.

Ash: Pikachu, why did you shock me?!

Ignoring his trainer's anger, Pikachu couldn't help, but let out many humorous cries to the sight of Ash covered in black soot thanks to its Electric-type attack.

Ash: Well isn't that great! I'm not covered in black soot from head to toe!

Pikachu: Pika pi?

Ash: What do you mean it wasn't your fault?! My bed quilt is burnt and I look roasted... Feel lucky that I haven't had a shower yet otherwise you'd be taking a first class flight to Kalos with the help of my foot.

The electric mouse slowly stepped back as Ash towered over him with demands and anger, so off in a flash, Pikachu ran downstairs looking for Delia while Ash eventually made it out of his bed dragging himself to the bathroom.

It took the Kanto born thirty minutes in the shower alone because the black soot was hard to get out, but gradually he made it out fresh and clean ready to tackle another day. Entering his bedroom, Ash had remembered that he was suppose to be at Professor Oak's lab by ten.

Hoping he still had time, Ash hid his head within his chest as he turned around to face the clock hanging up on his bedroom wall. Peering through the crack between his eye lids, he could clearly see the big hand was resting on eleven meaning he was running an hour late, so in a flick of a switch the raven haired boy began speeding around turning his bedroom upside down with dirty clothes gaining air, the bed being moved and cabinets left demolished.

Upon finishing his dramatic race against time in his bedroom, Delia happened to walk through the doorway questioning her sons actions.

Delia: Why does it look like a storm passed through here?!

Ash: Well... I'm running late for helping Professor Oak and Tracey with returning all my Pokemon to their Pokeballs and safely storing them in transporting cases, but like I said. I'm running extremely late and I have no time for stopping and talking.

Delia: Better get moving dear because I need help with moving the furniture into the moving truck.

Ash: Wait, I may have a solution for your problem. Pignite, come on out!