Pokemon School #89 ~ Gary And Astrid's Shalour Disaster!

Before this chapter starts I would like to thank the writers for giving us the best scene of all time between Ash and Serena!

Serena gave many hints to her crush on Ash which I think he understood! He finally broke out of his dense shell!

With the kiss scene between Ash and Serena sparking new theories and hints towards Serena return in the future. I would like to say thank you to the Amourshipping and Pokemon community on Twitter and Wattpad for accepting me! I only joined Wattpad and Twitter 4 months ago! Now I'm doing what I love! Writing Fanfiction's, watching Pokemon, supporting amourshipping and talking to you guys on Wattpad and Twitter! Thank you so much since the start for all the incredible support for me and my work! It's been amazing so I hope the best for the sun and moon anime as I'm very excited for it! I'm 100% sure Serena and Greninja will return during Ash's travels in Alola. Anyway! Enjoy today's chapter and stay awesome!

After the intense battle between Astrid and Gary, Gary stormed off in frustration leaving professor Sycamore and Astrid to collect the Lucarionite.

As Gary made it to the other side of Reflection cave he noticed a mysterious bunch of people dressed in all dark clothing enter the cave, but what intrigued Gary was that the group of strange people mentioned the Tower of Mastery. With that said Gary remembered that Sycamore and Astrid were back at the tower so he quietly followed the anonymous group.

Back in the Tower of Mastery,  Astrid was losing her patience as Gurkinn wouldn't tell her where the Lucarionite was.

Astrid: I'm sorry Gurkinn, but I need the Lucarionite!

Gurkinn: I cannot do such a thing...That Lucarionite is very precious and I'm planning to give it to Korrina when she is ready for it.

Sycamore: Is there some kind of deal will can discuss?

Gurkinn: I'll accept no offers for the mega stone.

Astrid: But we must take it back to Steven for his research...

Korrina: Didn't you listen to my grandfather! He said he's not giving up the mega stone!

Astrid: How about we battle for it!

Korrina: Huh?!...A battle?!

Sycamore: Astrid calm down!....You're not going to battle Korrina. We'll just have to figure something out

Before anyone else could say anything, a loud banging noise was occurring on the other side of the front door.

Gurkinn: Who would dare make such a terrible noise here?!.

A few seconds past and the banging stopped which confused everyone, but then the door and the front wall around it was knocked down by a Drapion.

Seven figures covered by dark clothing slowly approached Astrid, Sycamore, Korrina and Gurkinn.

???: Grab the the two old men!

Sycamore: Me old?!...I'm not old...

???:  Shut up and come quietly otherwise we'll knock this place down!

Korrina: You wouldn't dare! And you're not taking my grandpa!

???: Watch me!....Drapion use Sludge Bomb on that worthless statue!

Gurkinn: Not the statue!....Please!

The mysterious figure didn't care as everyone watched Drapion spit a large bomb of poison at the Lucario statute. Slowly, but costly the poison began to melt into the statute leaving a large open hole in the stomach of Lucario.