Pokemon School #62 ~ The Tournament Of Mysteries!

I want to say thank you to all you guys and girls for all the amazing support that Pokemon School has been getting lately! This story reached 50,000 views/reads the other day which I'm very grateful for, but I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all my awesome readers out there for taking your own time to read each chapter! Also thank you to everyone who comments! Short or long, comment or no comment at all I'll still appreciate everything that my readers have done for this story and myself! Anyway! I hope you enjoy todays chapter, sorry if it seems to be all over the place and for any mistakes, but enjoy and stay awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena: Ashhh! Get up! It's Sunday afternoon! We need to start heading back to Vaniville town because we have school tomorrow!

Pikachu: Pika pi!

Serena and Pikachu were rushing around the hotel room packing everything up. It was their final day where it was just the two of them and they had to spend it walking back to Vaniville town which made Serena very depressed, but Ash was still fast asleep with Noibat sleeping on his chest. The two were very tired and Serena shouting of course didn't work.

Serena: Pikachu? Could you past me Ash's spare under shirt?

Pikachu: Pika!

The electric mouse ran over to the small sofa in the dining room and pulled Ash's black undershirt from the top. He picked it up by wedging the thin shirt between it's small teeth and dashed over to Serena who was sitting on the floor packing away Ash's used clothes into his green bag.

Serena: Ash and Noibat still aren't up and it's 1:00 pm... We're lucky enough to even have this hotel room for the previous days, but of course we ended up not using any of the camping gear that was packed...

Pikachu: Pika...

Serena: I was looking forward to camping outside and spending the nights laying in my sleeping bag next to Ash and looking up at the night sky... Instead I'm the one packing everything away while Ash sleeps..

Pikachu: Chu?

Serena had finished putting the last of Ash's clothes into his bag, but struggled to close it, so with Pikachu's help the electric mouse tried to push the bag together, so the zip would make it all the way round only for the bag to burst open like a volcano. All of Ash's clothes erupted everywhere around the hotel room, shirts in the kitchen, socks on top of Serena and Pikachu, shorts on the oak table in the dining room, but Serena had enough of Ash not helping.

Serena: I've had it!

Pikachu: Pika?..

Serena: Ash can pack his own stuff! If he thinks I'm packing his stuff for him then he's wrong! He can pack it himself and if he hasn't packed his stuff by three pm then I'm walking back without him!

Pikachu: Pika?...

Serena completely ignored Pikachu and stood up from sitting down on the floor and walked over to the kitchen. Pikachu could sense that Serena was getting stressed out with all the packing, but the electric mouse knew that since Ash and Serena had come back from the aquarium on Friday, Serena has been more stressed out than ever.

Serena was making a loud ruckus in the kitchen as Pikachu stood dumbfounded, but after a few more minutes Serena left the kitchen with a saucepan and began heading towards the bedroom where Ash was sleeping with Noibat.

Pikachu: Pika?...

Serena noticed Pikachu's worried look on his face, so as she walked past she smiled, but didn't stop, instead she carried on walking over towards the bedroom door.