Pokemon School #47 ~ When The Hunter Becomes The Hunted!

Chapter 50 for Pokemon School is coming up very shortly, so I've decided to do something special for it which is make the chapter around 7000-8000 words long! So basically it will be two chapters put into one! Anyway that's enough from me, sorry for any mistakes, I hope you enjoy today's chapter and stay awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena wiped her teary eyes with the bottom of her shirt and ran in the same direction as Gary.

Trevor: Serena wait!.....

Tierno: No use... She's gone.

Calem: Let's just head back...

The group split up into two smaller groups after a strong argument caused by Calem.

Gary was slowly walking through the thick dark forest alongside with his trusty friend Umbreon.

Gary: That Calem! He never fails to make me mad!

Umbreon: Um...

Umbreon was very concerned for his trainer because he could sense the anger within its trainer and wanted to make Gary happy again.

Gary: What is it Umbreon?

Umbreon: Um! Breon!

Umbreon began to rub it's dark, black neck against Gary's leg, the brown haired trainer looked down to Umbreon only to smile so he bent down and began to stroke the top of his Pokemon's  head.

Gary: I can't be mad at you Umbreon, you didn't do anything for me to be mad at.

Umbreon: Um? Umbreon!

Gary: Huh! What about Serena?

Umbreon: Um... Umbreon!

Gary: I guess you're right... Maybe I shouldn't of shouted Serena like I did...

Umbreon: Um!

Umbreon carried on rubbing it's short neck against Gary's leg which made him smile.

Gary: I'll make sure to apologize to her...

Umbreon: Breon!

Gary smiled at Umbreon and stood back up.

Serena: Gary!?

Serena couldn't believe her eyes, she found Gary which made her happy.

Gary: Huh! Serena? What are you doing here? I told you to go back with the others.

Serena: I'm sorry... I know you told me to head back to the Pokemon center, but... I couldn't leave you alone in this forest while looking for Ash...

Gary just smiled, he couldn't be annoyed at Serena for following him, but he was worried that she could of ran into a Pokemon hunter.

Gary: It's alright Serena, I know you're worried about Pikachu and Ash... I'm worried too..

Serena: Right! I didn't want to leave everything for you to sort out... Especially at this time of night..