Conspiracy Theories

I'm sick today and didn't go to school. It sucks. I've been sick since last Thursday but hopefully I'll be better by Saturday because that's our basketball teams second tournament. But that's off topic. I got bored so I'm going to tell you guys some of my favorite conspiracy theories.

Number one: Riley from inside out is bigender

This is probably one of my favorites. So in the movie Inside Out there is a little girl, Riley, and she has these emotions in her head, Anger, Sadness, disgust, joy, and fear. All of the people have those emotions. But later on in the movie there is a clip of her dad's emotions, All 5 of them are male. Then there is a clip of the moms emotions, they are all female. Then when Riley starts talking to a boy and we see his emotions they are all male. We also see a goth girls emotions and they are all female. But the thing is Riley's emotions are male and female. She has Anger and Fear that are male and she has sadness, Disgust, and Joy that are females. So the theory goes she is Bigender because some of her emotions are female and some are male. I completely believe this theory because Riley is going through a lot of problems with her emotions and her sense of self(be proud of me Mrs. Jones) in the movie. So maybe part of her worries are caused by her feeling boy emotions and and girl emotions.

Number two: president Trump is the Anti Christ/ is going to start another war and end the world

Okay okay this one is a bit silly but just listen to the proof. President Trump does theses hand symbols, he does this with his hand

 President Trump does theses hand symbols, he does this with his hand

That is the hand symbols for 666. The devils number. He also does this

Which is very common among Satan worshippers

Which is very common among Satan worshippers. There is even a picture of Hitler doing it but I'm to lazy to find that. I promise it's out there though you just have to look.

Part two is Nostradamus predicted that a world war will start around 2017. That went President trump into office. A direct quote from one of his predictions is "The false trumpet concealing madness will cause Byzantium to change its laws. From Egypt, there will go forth a man who wants the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards." He also talked about a war between the sexes. He predicted a duel between the blonde one, Hilary Clinton and the fork nosed one, Donald Trump. He said that in the end Trump would win. Which was true. He has also predicted that Trump will starts a war that will end the world. There have been rumors that trump wants to start a nuclear war. It's not that hard to believe.

Number Three: The Babies from The Rugrats are dead

The theory is from the 90s tv show The Rugrats. It's about a group of toddlers, tommy, Chucky, Phil, Lil, and Tommy's older cousin Angelica. The theory goes that Angelica, who is a little girl around 6 can see dead people and she sees the babies which are dead. That would explain why the adults never talk to the babies or interact with the babies. I know there are a couple episodes where they do because I loved that show and there is rugrats all grown up but whatever it's still a cool theory. The theory says Tommy was a still born. That would explain why his dad is always going crazy and making toys in the basement, possibly for the son he never had. Chucky died during birth along with his mom. That is why Chaz is always being an overprotective crazy person because he lost his son and wife. The theory for Phil and lil is that they were actually an abortion and Angelica didn't know if it was a boy or girl so she just made them twins. Now, you may be wondering what about Suzy, Kira, and Dil. The theory for Suzy and Kira is that they are just playing with Angelica and going along with it thinking the babies are her imaginary friends. For Dil he is a real baby. He has a birth defect, his head is shaped weird. That's because his mom couldn't carry children correctly that's why Tommy was a still born.

Another theory for the Rugrats is that Angelica is schizophrenic and is imaging the babies. It goes along with the fact that the babies never interact with the parents.

Number four: The Mandela Affect

Honestly I could sit here and talk to you about the Mandela affect for ever but I'll just tell you my favorites. You know the popular snacks food? The square cheese crackers, what are they called Cheez Itz right? Nope. It's Cheez It. No Z, no s. Or what about Mona Lisa? Was she smiling? Yup. I've already told you this one before though.

Now I'll tell you some theories. One popular theory on why this is happing is we jumped into a parallel universe. Like for the Cheez it one we used to be in a universe where there was a Z at the end and now we are in one where there isn't. Another theory is that people in the future where time travel is already invented are going back in time and messing little unimportant things up. That's what I believe. Time travel definitely already exists in the future so people could be going back in time right now. No one is messing with the big stuff, just little slip ups accidentally. I don't know about you but I definitely believe it.

Number Five: Jesse from full house

This isn't like an actual well known conspiracy theory it's just one I thought of so here we go. There is a popular sitcom in the late 80s-early 2000s about a large family living all together in this house. In the show there is a man, Danny, and his three children, DJ, Stephanie, and Michele. There is also Jesse, the girls moms brother, and Joey, Danny's best friend. There is also DJ's best friend Kimmy that is always over. My theory is that Jesse is actually Kimmys father that left her mother. That would explain why we never see her mom around because she doesn't want to be around Jesse. It would also explain why Kimmy is always obsessed with Jesse and wants to be with him but Jesse never wants to see her. This isn't a big theory it's just one I came up with but I definitely believe it.

So that about All I got for today. I went back and watched all Shane Dawson's conspiracy theory videos so I decided to share my favorites with you guys. Thanks for reading bye.