Just a few things i want to say

This chapter is quiet a few things I just want to say about stuff at my school. If you don't go to my school which probably everyone reading this does go there but if you don't you probably won't understand any of it.

     So first of all there is a 7th grader named Daniel Howell and it was his birthday today. I died laughing when I heard his name because duh same name as the Daniel James Howell (DanIsNotOnFire).

     The second thing is these 7th graders. I swear to god they are waaaayyy worse then we were. They think they are the best people ever and are better then everyone else besides very few of them. There is a group of about 30 ish of them that are nice like Eli, Sophie and her friends that I don't know the names of, Aaron, and a few more I can't think of their names though.

      The next thing is there is this creepy ass looking 7th grade teacher at my school that looks like a pedophile so today Toby yelled DADDY at him to see if he looked. He fucking looked. It wasn't a confused look either it was the look you give someone who yells your name. So that was weird as fuck because we are sure he has a daddy kink.

       The next thing is Jacob Payne. For a while I have just tolerated him and was nice to him because no one was nice to him but now he's being mean to this little 7th grader that has a disability. His name is Samuel and he is so nice, I don't understand how anyone could be mean to him. So Jacob has to go and threaten to beat him up because he wants to be popular and pretty much everyone that I've talked to about it is pissed at him. Even the homophobic douchebags and fuck boys are saying if he hurts Samuel they will kill him. I swear to god if he lays one fucking finger on him he's dead, fucking dead.

     The next thing is this 7th grade bitch Lilliana. She's been being a bitch to my friends Kylee and Jace. The other day at lunch that cunt was pointing at me and saying something then she goes to her friend and says something and the next thing you know I get hit in the face with a volley ball. Hard. It left a mark on my face for the next couple classes. And after that happened she goes up to her friend and hugs her. The hit to the face didn't even look like it was an accident. Like I get that you can hit the ball weird sometimes and it goes the  wrong way but this was thrown directly at my face.

     The final thing I wanted to say was if anyone wants to go and bully Christan or call him a fag one more times I'm going to find you and murder you. I wasn't even this pissed when I got called a Dyke which is a story For another day. Today one of my friends that has the same lunch as him told me that some little 7th grade bitch threw a chewed up piece of gum at him and I have heard him be called a fag more then once. I swear to fucking god if someone does it again they are going to get punched in the face. I hate homophobic people in general but it's worse when it's hurting my friend. He was crying in his science class because two douchebags were calling him a fag in the previous class and I'm sick of it. Just because he's slightly different then you doesn't mean you get to be a dick.

   That's pretty much all I have to say for now. And I'll probably tell the me being called dyke story soon I just feel like I'm ranting too much in this chapter. See you next time, bye.