Teachers from last year plus first thoughts about teachers this year

Yes I realize this is a long title, almost as long as a Panic! At the disco song title. Do I care? Nope So most of the people that read this book are my friends that go to my school so I'm probably going to start talking about more things school related. So here we go,

Part one: What I thought of some teachers from last year.

   Mrs. McClure, I hates her so much but for some reason she loved me. She was the stem teacher and I hated stem. I wouldn't have hated it that much if it weren't that I was part of those couple people that didn't get to pick what their extra class was last year. Most people got to pick, a stem class (project lead the way is what it was called), study hall, orchestra, choir or band but I didn't. But she was just an annoying teacher in general.

   Mrs. Dura. She was and is the 7th grade Social studies teacher at my school. She was great and I loved her. I would tell her my stupid jokes and she would laugh. We even had an inside joke with her and Mr. Case who I will talk about later. She was awesome and one thing I loved the most about her was when she yelled at these to homophobes way more then a regular teacher would have. I will remember this story for ever. Some douchebags were like the first one to sit down is gay and she yelled at them so much. It was great.

   Mr. Case, the 7th grade art teacher at my school is so funny. He probably makes it in my top three favorite teachers ever list behind Mr. P and Mrs. Dura. We always fuck with him at lunch and it's great. Jace once "accidentally" sat in his lap. He swears up and down it was an accident but I don't believe it. He slid right into his lap and it was hilarious. And Jace calls him dad and he is started to respond to it and is calling him son. It's amazing. He found Mr. Case in Facebook and friended him and then the next day we realized that he face book stalked him. It was so funny. We only know because he knew something that I don't remember that you would only know if you scrolled back into his Facebook. Today I saw him in the office when I was turning in my money for honor club and he said hey buddy and I died laughing. Then he showed me a painting that one of the 7th graders made of him which made me laugh even more because he has green eyes in the painting which he does not irl. I even said he doesn't he green eyes which he denied and said sometimes they are green but I would have noticed if they were green. His eyes are like a dark blue so he's crazy.

  Mr. Coleman the health teacher. No one really liked him but I did. I had him last class last semester so by the time he got to us he was over it. The main reason I liked him though was because he reminded me of my grandpa, not because he looked like him because he doesn't at all but he acts like me grandpa. He had like the same since of humor and character he did so I liked him.

  That's pretty much all the teacher that mattered so on to part two

Part two: first impression of teachers this year. It's not really first impressions since it is second quarter already but whatever. I didn't start really liking me teachers or hating them until like the end of second quarter last year.

   Mrs. Jones (language arts) or should I say Mr. Jone ela. Only people in my first period will get that. I hate her so much, she's almost worst then burtrum, the worst teacher ever that I had two years ago. I'll make a chapter about him eventually but he needs a chapter all for himself that's how bad he was. I just hate her because the learning targets we have in her class change every day so I never know what we're learning, she never explains things very well and she's just annoying. She even yelled at Sarah for smiling.

   Mr. Bolmida. He's my computer science teacher and I like him, he's nice. There's not much to say though, not my favorite or my least favorite he's just okay.

   Mrs. Fruth the science teacher. I really like her, she's nice. Probably one of my favorites this year. She's nice and funny. Not much to say about her either.

  Mrs. Hesselbart. She's the choir teacher and she's really nice. She seems like she actually cares which is nice. Once again not much to say especially because she's just the choir teacher.

   Miss. scamminaci. I tolerate her. She's closer to least favorite on the list of teachers I like the most this year. I just don't like the way she teaches but her class is fun. I get to hang out and mess around with Grace, Christan, Ashly, and Caleb. Colin's okay too, he makes class more fun. There are two graces in my class so he's been calling me Grasa for pretty much the whole year. It's to the point I look where someone says Grasa.

  Mrs. Miller. I really love Mrs. Miller. She's super nice. She's the art teacher. I love her so much, she tells these stories and does voices and is just super funny.  I really like her and is probably my favorite or second favorite teacher this year.

  Mr. Pullins. He's the social studies teacher and my 7th period teacher. He's probably up on my favorite list too. He's really nice and makes class not boring. We have a lot of debates about stuff and we sometimes even talk about random stuff. Like today Caleb and I were talking about walking dead and then all of us were talking about those lobster restaurants that show you the lobster before they cook it. I like the way he teaches too and it seems like I'm actually learning. I really like his class and he's really nice.

Okay now that I've covered all my teachers this year I'm on the the third and final part: the creepy 7th grade science teacher

There is a new science teacher at our school this year that we didn't have because our teacher teaches at another school now. This teacher looks so so so so creepy. He looks like a pedophile and has this weird creepy voice. It's not like you would expect which makes it even weirder. His voice is deep kinda and like cracks sometimes but it's just weird and creepy. Toby yelled DADDY at him in the gym Thursday and he turned around and looked like you called? It wasn't the what was that look it's the look you give someone when you say their name. It was just super creepy. Another creepy thing about him is when I asked a 7th grader that I knew about him he made a face that I can't explain and all his friends around him gave him that look so I'm guessing that guy has a crush on him. That makes me laugh so much because he's just super creepy.

  That's pretty much all for this chapter and I think that's the longest chapter in this book. Happy national bologna day to all, bye.