School

First reason my school is a living hell

Today we had a boys basketball game during our lunch and all the BOYS basketball players and the cheerleaders got to miss 4th period. BOYS! The BOYS basketball teams got to do this because they came in 2nd and 1st place in the championship but what about the girls team?!? They only lost two games the entire season and came in third place!! The guys team I know for a fact  lost at least 4 games!! Are whole school is centered around boys sports and it ridiculous! The girls basketball team would beat the boys any time! It's so unfair that the guys get to do this just because the "better then us at sports"! My school is so ridiculously sexist! The worst part was only me and my friends seemed to care! Why!? Why did no one else care that our entire school is centered around boys sports and not academics!?

Second reason my school is a living hell

The dress code! Apparently shoulders are too sexual to show at school. Have you ever been sexually attracted to a shoulder? I sure haven't. That's only one of its stupid rules. Another one is that GIRLS shorts have to be finger tip length but they don't say anything about guys shorts. How come you may ask? I have no fucking clue!!! It makes me so angry that girls have this strict dress code but guys can wear what ever the fuck they want! Girls can't wear leggings to be comfortable either. Once again why? They apparently show off our butts but why can't you yell at the guys for looking at it not us!? We can't wear leggings but guess what guys can wear!? They can wear those stupid joggers that look like leggings! It's so fucking unfair and sexist! Our schools dress code is so stupid it's like oh that outfit gave your teacher a bonner so we are going to punish you for wearing it! And guess fucking what!? All these cheerleaders can wear these small shorts and skirts the show pretty much everything but I have on shorts that go slightly above my finger tips I get sent home and get a detention! I hate it so much!!

So that's just some of the reasons my school is a piece of shit. Let me know if your guys schools do this too because it is ridiculous. Bye