Small youtbers

In this chapter I will be telling you about some small youtubers that not many people know about but I love.

Like totally Eden. Some of you might know her as the girl that wrote the Phan songs but she's way more then that. She makes amazing and hilarious videos that I love.

HelloXRyan. I just started watching him today and I love him. He's gay AF and it's amazing and makes me love him even more. He reminds me of Amanda's chronicles which I will talk about in a second.

Amanda's Chronicles. She's fucking amazing. She's gay AF and hilarious just like Ryan. She's the person that inspired me to come out and to cut my hair short like I have wanted to do for so long.

Amy Ordman. She Amanda's girlfriend and is hilarious. She from Australia and she's sarcastic as fuck which I love. She's also loves Ellen so her fans are starting the hashtag #getamyonellen.

Bella Marie. She is a girl that does covers and has an amazing voice. I first found out about her from Joshua d tv and I'm so glad I checked out her channel.

Deefizzy. I have watched his channel since the third grade (Ps I'm going into 8th now). He is hilarious and I love him.

Jessismiles. I get she's not really that small but she is on youtube. She's huge on vine even though she quit that. She makes amazing story times and she's hilarious.

James and Michael. They have an amazing crafting channel that I learn so much from and they post a video twice a day every day.

Come on you had to have seen that Dan and Phil crafts joke coming right? I always say stupid shit like that. Well that's it for this chapter, bye.