Tattoos and piercings

Since I was little I have always thought tattoos were really cool and interesting and I have always wanted them. They are like permeant doodles on your skin and I just think that's super cool. I also love how you could make them mean as much or as little as you want them to mean. I really want to get a blue bird tattoo because my great grandpas had them on Both sides of my family, two of my aunts have them, my uncle has one, my grandpa was going to get one but he died and my other grandpa had them so they just mean so much to my family because people in my family have been getting them for years on both sides. They just mean a lot to my family so I want to get one as well. I also want to get believe in my wrist to remind me never to give up, I want an arrow in black and white on the side of my forearm just because I think it would look cool, a black and white rose on the back of my shoulder and a tribal elephant for the same reason as the last. Also When I was little (like three years old) I used to always tell my grandpa I would get a tattoo of him on my arm and he's gone now so I want to do it even more because he was a big part in my life. He was always there for me so I want to get a tattoo of him or something to represent him so that I never forget how much he did for me. Woah got kinda deep there, sorry.

I have also always thought Piercings were really cool but just cause they gave you a way to show your true you and they look really cool but I don't have a long story about them. I have just always wanted a Nose ring and a lip ring.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think our what you would want in the comments, bye.