Panic! At the disco

The other day I was listening to sound cloud and the song this is gospel came up. At first I was going to skip it but then I stopped and listened. I soon realized that that song is amazing along with many other P!ATD songs. Some people might call me a fake fan and blah blah because I started liking them just recently and I have mainly heard there more popular songs but I love them. Also I fucking love Brendon Urie! Have you seen him!? He is the most beautiful person I have ever seen!

 Also I fucking love Brendon Urie! Have you seen him!? He is the most beautiful person I have ever seen!

Plus he's hilarious, and slays at everything. One of My favorite songs is don't threaten me with a good time and my two favorite lines from that are

Like I've told you time and time again I'm not as think as you drunk I am

And

I lost a bet to a guy in a chiffon skirt but I make these high heels work.

I also love this is gospel, the calendar, miss Jackson, emperors new clothes, death of a bachelor, LA devotee, I write sins not tragedies, girls/girls/boys, victorious, Golden days, house of memories, Casual affair, Sarah smiles, lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, and the one difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage. Those are just some because I love pretty much all of them. That's all I wanted to say, bye.