"Really Paul?" I yelled in frustration.

"It wasn't me" he yelled back.

"IT WAS ME ASSHOLES, GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED! SHES LEFT HER FUCKING HOUSE WITH HER DOG AND BROTHER" Marcos voiced boomed around the house.

"Literally the worst people anyone could ask to do a mission" he said and then contributed to vent out his frustration by yelling in Spanish.

"Jesus" I said getting up and changing my clothes.

'Thank you Peter Pan for reminding me to shower last night' I thought to myself.

"Wait when did I speak to Peter Pan?" I asked myself confused.

"Diego shut the fuck up and stop talking shit" Tyler said through the speakers around the house.

I rolled my eyes and went to go brush my teeth.

I quickly grabbed jax and walked out the house with mikey and jack following closely behind.

"There she is" I said after walking for 10 minutes.

Amy was sat down on her phone whilst her dog ran around the park doing whatever a dog does.

"And there's that ugly, tall bitch ass Looking brother of hers" mikey said groaning.

"Right listen here jax you need to go over to that girl over there and wait okay?" I asked as jax tilted his head looking confused.

"Oh forget it" I said slumping back.

Amy's POV

As I said on my phone and keeping a slight eye on lala I noticed another two dogs of the same breed running around.

I smiled at how cute they were and looked for their owners.

As I was looking as saw two idiots looking around and as soon as I locked eyes with one of them he fell of the table he was sitting on.

"Oh jeez" I said looking up to the sky and thinking why of all people they would send these two idiots.

"What?" Jason said looking around but not in the direction the boys were.

"Nothing just watching... the b- bloody dog being an idiot" I said almost giving them away.

"Come on its getting crowded lets go" Jason said whistling out for lala to come back. As soon as my little boy was back I put the leash on him and began walking back.

I soon realised we were walking in the direction of the boys and pretended I was on my phone.

As we passed them I heard them snickering. Probably about how they think my so called brother is paying more attention to the girls jogging past rather than me.

-

As soon as we reached our home I saw my mother holding a dish of food and talking to a woman.

"Yes, that's so true" she laughed and looked over to me and Jason quickly walked past to avoid my mother.

"This is my youngest daughter Amy, and that boy who just ran inside is my oldest Jason. After him it's my son Jackson but he's probably out at work" my mum said smiling and putting one arm around me as the other steadily held the dish.

"Sweetheart this is Jane. She, her husband and two sons have temporarily moved in across the street until they move into their new home closer to town. It's under construction at the moment" my mum said introducing me.

I shook hands and felt her put a paper in mine. I made no movements only took my hand and the note back and put it in my pocket. Keeping my hand there so it didn't look suspicious.

"Well I'll leave you so you and your family can enjoy that lasagne" Jane smiled and began to walk away.

"You should come over for dinner tonight, we're having a roast chicken" my mum said smiling.

"Bring your husband and children too" she added and said goodbye after Jane agreed and received the time to come which was 6:30.

I walked into my room and let lala sit on my bed as I went into my bathroom to read the note.

'Hello Amy, my name is Karen and I'm here on behalf of the boys, (cobras) I'm here to let you know that the boys are here to get you. You may have seen mikey and Diego in the park today but don't make it a big deal. The only way to get you out is to try form friendship with your family and gain their trust. When we come over mikey will hand you a phone or put it somewhere in your room. This way you will have constant contact with not only me, mikey and Diego but also the rest of the boys and Ali. That's all I can say for now. Burn this note DO NOT let anybody else see or read this note.

Sincerely Karen.

DO IT NOW!'

I quickly grabbed my lighter which was taped under my sink and lit the letter on fire. I watched it burn as relief washed over me.

One thought and one thought only burned through my mind.

'They're coming for me'.