XXIX

2 weeks later.....
Monday....
Anfiniti P.O.V.
I heard about Aaliyah and Jakierah they ain't have to go out like that. Aaliyah acting like she ain't just lost her Bestfriend. We both need to like just get through with this cause I heard of how she think we did her. So I need my Wifey back and I know she missing me. We went back and forth sending paragraphs of how we felt and made up. We couldn't stay mad forever that shit just petty. So we started talking about Aaliyah and she felt a lil betrayed or something.

Friday Morning......
Jakierah P.o.V.

I was happy me and Anfiniti not arguing no more

I was happy me and Anfiniti not arguing no more. That shit was hard. I need my Bestfriend but if it's gone be like this then whatever. All week we been good but Aaliyah be with her majority time so I back up a little and I felt out of place. But me and Deshawn good. Anfiniti was telling me about Aaliyah and how she was sad and when I was being nosey I texted off somone else's phone but she didn't know. I finally when I got her phone texted her.

Me- Okay so I don't like for stuff to end like this so lets all stop being petty and talk because this just is pitiful I wanna take you to college with me

Aaliyah Jones- And I'm glad you wanna work this out cause  this shit ainn been the same without you mann I need my bff 😔

Aaliyah Jones- So hurry up and text me back so we can talk

Me- Yea the same just you don't know how it felt I was thinking everything was cool not knowing you disowned me, took me out Ya bio, and I'm like you still in my bio.....yo contact in my phone still forever bffe, same on messenger then as soon as we get in an argument you run to Soffy

Aaliyah Jones- I'm sorry 😔 Yo contact still in my phone 💯 I wasn't gone change it either but is this all worked out cause I need my bff?

Aaliyah Jones- So can I add you back in my bio yes or no?

Me- Yes but this not worked out yet cause it's still if stuff we need to talk about cause apparently you felt sun type of way

Aaliyah Jones- I did cause it was like in the mornings yeen say nun to me at breakfast at times so I was like what's going on

Aaliyah Jones- Like I'll be sitting there and you'll be talking to Kiyah and Essence and them and I'll be like oh

Me- No don't lie you was too busy wit Sheyla and Anfiniti so I was like damn you don't say Hey to me and was like maybe she feeling a little salty about me blocking her.Cause you went to Soffy first anyway so I said oh well

Aaliyah Jones-And I was feeling salty 😐 cause you block me all the timeeeeee but I'm used to it buts its whatever I just want us to work this out so you my bff again or nahh

Me- Yes but like I said shit still unsolved but next time just tell me yeen like what I did it ain't that big of a deal instead if being salty and going to the next bitch also what's going on wit you????

Aaliyah Jones- Nothing but we good??

Me- Yes

Friday later at night.......
Jakierah P.O.V.
I've been in a good mood today. A awesome mood matter fact. Not even just the Aaliyah situation I just was chilling out and didn't do no work today cause we didn't have to. So I was just happy. So I wanted to just mend stuff with Soffy. So I grabbed my phone and texted Aaliyah telling her my plan and she made a group chat. We solved everything and happily our group was back together. I loved these girls. Then Aaliyah hit me with hurting information which was she was leaving I was so hurt. But it wouldn't be until Senior year. Still the same.

Soffy P.O.V.
It feels better to have everybody back especially going through what had happened. I lost the baby 2 months ago. But on another note I met a guy yesterday when I was shopping in the mall and  he came up to me. His name is Ryan. We been talking for a month and he knows about the miscarriage. We are still not together but he seems cool. I believe I said before but I will repeat it if not I'm not going to New York. So I'm gonna try and make my life down here better.

Aaliyah P.O.V.
"I want to loose my virginity." I mumbled sitting on the chair diagonally across from his bed where he was. He looked surprised. He turned up from his phone looked at me squinting to see if I was serious I guess. "What?" I asked. "You serious? Don't think you gotta do this for me cause I'm good waiting." He told me. I sighed. "I'm serious. Plenty of girls loose their virginity to guys in highschool it wouldn't hurt if I did." I said. "Don't do that just cause of stereortpes you good are you really sure?" He asked again. I nodded. He stood and walked over to me kissing on my neck. And that's how that went down......
************************************
Everything except the Anfiniti thing happened today and you guys will get a ending soon I know this chapter is short so just bear with me.