XXVI

Weekend.....
Jakierah P.O.V.
"Y'all going to the party?" I asked. "Which one." Brianna asked as we was on the phone. "The cheer leading fundraiser." I told them. "Oh ya. Let's go." She said. "What about y'all Finiti? Aaliyah? Nashia?" I asked. They all agreed. Well it was apparent what was on my agenda. A party. Imma get lit especially since I'm not with D no more. I went and looked at the time it was 7:32. "Y'all it's 7:30 Imma get dress we gone meet up at Tanashia's? At 8:45." I told them. We agreed and hung up. I got up and showered and did my hair and makeup. I walked over to my closet and looked through it. I found just what I was looking for and got dressed.

 I found just what I was looking for and got dressed

Deshawn P.O.V.

Me and the boys was finna hit up this party

Me and the boys was finna hit up this party. Even Marcel. Ever since he talked to Soffy he been feeling better. Ian all in his business but it's good to have my boy back. Yea but Thanksgiving break finna come up. I'm still tryna get Jakierah back but she won't listen. Hopefully she'll be at this party and I can get her cornered. So I can't talk to her and explain. I ain't talked to Tara. She been calling and texting me but Ian paying no attention to her. Me and Tara been friends since kids but ion want her getting clingy I told her I had a girl. "Take my picture Bitch." Rashad handed me his phone. I pushed him grabbing his phone. After taking his picture we rolled out.

 After taking his picture we rolled out

The boys was meeting up with us. "So yo you cool?" I asked him. "Ya why you ask?" He looked over at me. "Nun just wit what happened wit Finiti." I brought up. He laughed. "Oh ian sweating our relationship was just u know on impulse ya know. It was good while it last. But it wasn't worth me sweating her. I mean I always knew she woulda chose him over me." He shrugged. "But it is what it is." He said turning his eyes back on the road. "Yo you cool you know hoes come and go but Imma be ya dawg forever. Plus you get plenty girls you'll be back in no time." I said before getting off the subject. "Fuck off my case. Sup wit u and ya girl?" He asked. "Shit well to her she ain't my girl. But to me and all these niggas that I dare to fuck wit her. She mines." I shrugged. "Damn she still ain't let you explain?" He gave me that sorry felt look. "Man nawl. She stubborn as hell." I shook my head.