III

Aaliyah P.O.V.
This boy so damn fine. Well I think nearly everybody fine but damn he cute and He talking to me!! I just smiled blushing at him. "Were you even listening to me?" He chuckled. "I got lost I'm sorry I'm nervous nothing like this usually happens." I told him embarrassed a little. "Its okay even though you look like you get this all the time." He gently held my hand. The song changed and I was feeling it. I let go of his hand.

I started doing the reverse. "Aye get it Liyah!" Soffy yelled. I smirked dancing. "Y'all look at my best friend." Jakierah ghetto ass yelled. "I see ya Aaliyah." Anfiniti said as I danced. I was getting it I can't lie. After dancing I went and got some water. The party got a little lit after that people start dancing more. Oh I haven't told y'all. My name is Aaliyah Jones. I'm 15 I'm a Gemini. My birthday June 11 im the 3rd oldest out of the crew. I'm always on Instagram bihh. I be dancing I can get lit for real. But I'm Samoan and Me and Finiti been friends longer than me and the rest of the girls. Also I am 4th tallest, second smallest. I'm 4'11

Brianna P.O.V.
I was hella bored at the house. I couldn't go to the party cause I didn't go to school. A lot of shit going on but I'm going to church tomorrow and hopefully I'll see the girls. Im gonna go to school Monday though. Anyways lemme tell y'all lil niggas bout me.

My name Briana Clay. Im 15 also. Im the second oldest my birthday is January 30. I'm second tallest. I am 5'4. I be having dumb dumb moments but so what. I will joke the shit out of you burnt biscuit meat patty head ass hoes. So yep.

Soffy P.O.V.
I was sitting talking to Marcel. So far I found out he is 16 going on 17. He is a Basketball player. He wants to be a writer when he grows up and he has a kind and sensitive heart. He always treats women right because when he was young he witnessed his mother physically, mentally, and verbally abused by his father. His dad is locked up now for killing his mom. I felt bad that weighed on my heart. I even cried a little. He says his sister and him live with their uncle and he doesn't care what they do and treats them bad.

His sister is 13 and from what he told me she hasn't been the same since their mothers death. She has no one to guide her so she acts out gets and trouble and he recently found out she is having sex. I realize its hard. Oh I'm so in my thoughts I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Soffy Vasquez. I'm Honduran and Dominican. I have long naturally curly hair. I'm thick. I sometimes can come off insecure, I guess. I'm very kind hearted. I've been in a couple relationships and I'm always hurt in the end. I'm so fragile it hurts me being hurted like this so I'm just through. I'm from New York City. But I'm very cheery and happy. Also I'm a cancer Me and Jakierah have the same birthday June 25 but I'm older by a couple hours. I'm the shortest 4'10

Anfiniti P.O.V.
"Anfiniti let me talk to you real quick." Kera cousin Jurand passed me. I nodded and excused myself from Jakierah. "Mhmm watch y'all gone be the next couple." She smirked making me laugh. I left and went out with his to his car. I hope he ain't think we was gone do nothing. He got in and I did also. "So wassup?" I asked. "Nun for real I just wanna know do you plan on chilling wit me?" He asked. "When?" I asked him. "Ugh. What you doing After school Monday its gone be quick you'll be back by 6." He nodded.

I thought about. "Okay I'm down with that. But what made you all of a sudden wanna chill?" I had to know. "You know you cool and stuff so I'm just being cool witcha." He shrugged. I nodded. I started hearing noise. "Let's go for these folks jump to conclusions." I laughed. He nodded. As we left to the party he wrapped his arm around me. I was a lil excited can't lie. When I got in he left. I looked up and I shook my head. No they did not let this fool dance. Y'all Work By Rihanna was playing and this fool was dancing.

Jakierah was dancing and she can't dance like a normal person she be winding and twinding and grinding and shit. Twisting her hips. "Ayee thats my bestfriend!" Aaliyah squealed. "Uhuh babeh you supposed to only dance fa me." I yelled at her she looked up and laughed and continued dancing a couple girls was dancing too but Jakierah was getting most the attention. Everybody was getting hype I'm like okay nie. She finished and came to me. "Don't come over here all that dancing you was doing." I laughed.

She smirked. "Whatever." She laughed. Future Wicked played and when I tell you that was just the way to start the party. I got up with Jakierah and we danced together. Not no nasty and gay looking and shit just how friends be dancing to each other. Aaliyah was in the corner wit her boo dancing. Then Soffy was hyping folks up but doing a lil dance too. I was getting it I can't lie. "Wicked wicked wicked. Aye!" Jakierah said dancing wit me. Wasn't nobody sitting everybody was dancing. This party just got lit for real. The next song Cut It played and I left Jakierah dancing.

Oh shit I ain't tell y'all who I is. Yep is don't correct me. I'm Anfiniti Tallie. Me and my boo Jakierah both some Bi-polar Blood brazy bitches. I love food and I'm thick bihh. I got 2 older brothers and a older sister and a couple younger siblings. I'm the oldest I'm also the tallest. My birthday September 23 which is soon bitches. I was born 2000. Me and Bri been knowing each other the longest then anybody in the group. So thats bout it. Stay black bitches!

Jakierah P.O.V.
"Aye y'all guess what?!" I heard somebody say on the mic. "We get to wear regular clothes no more uniform." The dude on stage start dancing. Turn the fuck up no mo uniform let's get it. After that announcement The Weekend Or Nah played. "Hey shawty?" I heard a fine voice says I looked up I couldn't see his face seriously cause he was dark skin and it was dark.😂😂 I'm jokey. But he had on a bandana and some shades so I couldn't see for real. "Yea?" I asked. "You'll dance wimme?" He asked. I nodded. He took my hand and led me to a corner of the backyard.

We was standing and he had one hand on my waist and the other holding my hand. I was in front of him facing the opposite way of him. I grinding in him a little. He grinded with me. I was like Okay then I see you. When the song finished I felt his dick stand a little. I'm like I did that? "What's your name?" I asked. "De'Shawn." He whispered in my ear. "Can I-" "I'm sorry but I gotta go." He went off. The fuck he stole a damn dance.

I never dance like that on niggas the fuck wrong wit him. Me and the girls gathered and left and Jacoby and Jurand had left also and told my mama and dad I was straight. We drove Finiti car over her house and when we got there we showered and changed into night clothes. "I'm in the bed." I called. "Really?" Soffy smacked her teeth. I laughed knowing what this was about. "Every time we get here you call the bed first." She rolled her eyes.

Anfiniti laughed. "Y'all act like y'all be sleeping on the floor y'all be decided to sleep on the futon. Y'all know we got air beds." She said which was true. Finiti bed big but 3 thick bitches can't fit in there and have space. I laughed at my thought. "Oh and who was that boy you was dancing wit?" Finiti nosey ass asked. "His name De'Shawn he hurried off though I felt like he just stole a dance to make somebody jealous or some shit like in movies." I shrugged. Sh nodded. "I guess but he missing out plus you my bitch you can't have no nigga." She said causing me to laugh.