XXII

Tanashia P.O.V.

So the girls hipped me on this dance they finna have

So the girls hipped me on this dance they finna have. So Imma act like I'm just decorating and helping them decorate but Imma show up to the dance and surprise my babies and we gone go out and these bitches gone come to my motherfucking house and we gone be lit. After school I drove over to Carver. When I walked in so far everything was good. I helped the girls paint some damn stairs that people in wood shop class made. When we was done they were going dress shopping. I also bought me a dress but they didn't know what for. "I'm hungry I know y'all hungry let's go to Olive Garden." They suggested. Then we went over there. "Bruhh guess what Soffy told me last night." I reminded myself. "We don't talk about her cause we don't fuck wit ha." Jakierah said. "Why?" I asked. "Too complicated." She replied. "Y'all always leaving me out in shit well never mind." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Tanashia it ain't that important why it matter what happen?" Jakierah said. "Cause everybody else know and u dont." I whined. They sighed. "She crossed me. Jakierah said she been acting different we agreed. Then she crossed me again talking bout a bunch of bull shit so like we don't give a fuck no mo." Anfiniti sighed. "Oh." Was all I said. After we ate and went our separate ways I went home to see Nicholas in my damn refrigerator.

The Next Day....
Brianna P.O.V.

"Ma I'm gone!" I said before leaving out and into Cam's car

"Ma I'm gone!" I said before leaving out and into Cam's car. We drove to the store. I got pickles, kool-aid, water, soda, skittles, and jolly ranchers. When we got there everybody was already getting breakfast. I just grabbed a pop tart and some juice. We sat down and Marcel came over with red eyes. Uh-oh. "Man what's up Bruhh how you holding?" Rashad asked. "Man what you mean Bruhh I thought this girl wouldn't be like the rest and fucking just use me or hurt me. See I'm too fucking nice Bruhh she tricked out she fucked that nigga and now she pregnant. She cheated Bruhh." He kept saying and put Hus head down. My hear soften. "I told her nmto leave had she fucking left she wouldn't or he wouldn't or any of us wouldnt be in this fucking position." I shook my head. "No its her she decided to do it I told her she too boy crazy its easy she gets hurt by niggas all through school and ends up hurting one." Jakierah said. "Man let's not talk bout this shit." Deshawn said.
"Finiti over there looking smick." Jakierah laughed.