XIX

Soffy P.O.V.
He called me 4 times. I had 6 missed calls. 4 from Marcel and 1 from Bre and Jakierah. I had a pounding headache and couldn't believe I did what I did last night I guess I can just keep it on the down low and not tell anyone. Especially Marcel our relationship just started and I've been through so many heart breaking relationships this is the first surreal one. I don't wanna mess it up. I showered and changed into different clothes and heard my mom talking to someone down stairs. I walked down and saw Marcel. "Hey? What you doing here?" I asked. He smirked. "I called you remember were going to the mall today?" He told me. "Oh I forgot." I shrugged.

Anfiniti P.O.V
"I can't believe this shit remember last week she said she forgot about us being a couple. Then everybody knew that was a lie cause Jakierah was like y'all would be a great couple but then we had to tell her we been together before. She just don't care bout crossing." I shook my head telling Bre after she filled me in. All the girls except Soffy was in the room right now. We had planned this sleep over at Aaliyah's house and everyone should've been here. "Man for real she acting different then she crossing and I don't like the way she been treating me so I'm just finna say fuck her and she needa know I don't fuck with her." Jakierah said.

"You gone stop talking to her over a boy?" Bre asked. "No, fuck I look like worrying bout a nigga that ain mine and that don't got nun to do wit just this top the cake it show our friendship don't really mean shit. Cause she knew we didn't like smurf (its a code name) and now she all up under her and they call each other best friend and I'm like the fuck. She be more so wit her then us especially at school. And like I'll be tryna talk to her and she basically be making it seem like I'm following her and hell nawl ian following up nobody so me and her kinda like finna not be friends no more." Jakierah told us I nodded. "Ya, I guess." I said simply. Right on time Soffy walked in. Everyone looked up at us. "What? What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing." Aaliyah said. She walked and sat on the bed. "Soffy we need to talk." Every body said. "Like really I heard bout you seeing my ex. And I don't really care if y'all go out but damn you knew and at first you was lying but now you know for sure and then you lied to me saying y'all not gone talk no mo." I said not understanding it.

"Ya, and I don't fuck wit you no mo cause like that's fucked up wit the thang wit Anfiniti but I feel like you never was a real friend from the jump or either you turning fake but like foreal you changing and acting different and the person you changing to I can't fuck wit that kind of person." Jakierah shrugged. "What this bullshit. Finiti you said you ain't care and he texted me wanting to meet up plus he don't even claim you and Jakierah you tripping over a boy?" Soffy twisted her face. "One it ain't over no boy I said listen motherfucker and everybody know them children went out even though at first ian know I had back then noticed they used to do shit like couples." Jakierah shook her head. "Man y'all tripping I don't even care about what you talking about Jakierah okay we not friends cool." She said. "I know it is cause you never really saw me as ya friend in the beginning." Jakierah said.

"Bre? Aaliyah? What about y'all?" She asked. They shook they heads. "So all y'all don't fuck wit me no more. I'm going through a hard ass time and yall do this! I just fucking cheated on my nigga wit my friend ex and I need yall on my side." She said everyone shook they heads. "Hell no you expected us to lie to you. You know in this group we only tell the real and you know you wrong. Damn you lost yo virginity to him." Brianna shook her head. "Man let me just go I can't stay here with y'all acting like I'm a fucking demon." She said before leaving. Everyone just stayed in silence for a while.

Aaliyah P.O.V.
Everyone had moved on and started talking about the dance that was coming up Friday. "So Jakierah about when you fought this bitch what happened?" Brianna asked. "Cause yo know Bre say youunch down you punched her feet?" Anfiniti laughed. Jakierah face got red. "You bitches ain even fucking funny. If you must know I beat the how ass and I punch down in school because I aim for they stomach and laquandre is shorter then me so thats why i punched down then. Don't try to play me like I can't fucking fight." She said getting upset. "Hoes piss me off always talking shit I know how to fucking fight." She mumbled. "Y'all den got my best friend worked up. Boo you know you got them hands." I kissed her cheek. "Fuck y'all." She said.